Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt (3833 Views)

Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt / Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi’s Name On His Butt (photos Attached) / Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by nekaa(f): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chelsea fan, Lee Mitchell wrote on his twitter page on Sunday January 5th that he will tattoo Mikel's name or Chelsea badge on his butt if the Chelsea midfielder scored against Derby in the FA Cup. He probably thought the chances of Mikel scoring was very low...because the Nigerian player had only scored 3 goals in his seven-and-a-half years at Stamford Bridge. Unfortunately for Lee that day Mikel scored his fourth goal.

Lee Mitchell went through with his promise and got the tattoo. See the photos after the cut...
source:http://lindaikeji..com/2014/01/photos-chelsea-fan-tattooes-mikel-obis.html
Re: Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by nekaa(f): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
why cant I post photos na?? I give up!
Re: Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by FoxyFlow(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
nekaa: why cant I post photos na??

They could be more than 200kb.... You cant post pictures that are more than that size on NL.
Re: Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by nekaa(f): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

They could be more than 200kb.... You cant post pictures that are more than that size on NL.
thanks dear buh the pictures arent even up that..
Re: Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by FoxyFlow(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
nekaa: thanks dear buh the pictures arent even up that..

When replying, you will see the "submit" button and them some other buttons that says "Browse...". Use one of them. That's if you are unaware but if you know how to, then I think, there is more to ya problems ooo...
Re: Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Heliesha: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
only a white man can do these
Re: Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by slimthugchimee(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wait let me help you

Re: Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Cooldude001: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
So na make we dey tatoo names for our body cos person score goal. Ok I will tatoo okocha name if he wins African footballer of the year! cool
Re: Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by nekaa(f): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2014
slimthugchimee: Wait let me help you
Tantu

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad / Glo-caf Award 2014 - Jan/8/2015 / Super Falcons' Francisca Ordega Foundation Celebrate Christmas In Style(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.