Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones (5029 Views)

Latest:cheapest Internet Subscription Currently Blazing In Nigeria-all Network / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its no news that Most of our telecommunication are ripping us off of our hard earn money for data plan. My Job here is to search for cheap data plans and post it here. Please note that its not free browsing but cheap browsing
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
MTN NIGHT PLAN
Network: MTN
Price: N2500
Allocated Data Size: 4.5GB
Code: Send 102 to 131

MTN Night plan works both at night and during the day. You could subscribe and share it via wireless to all wifi enabled devices.
Note That
Day : 1.5GB
Night: 3.0GB
You could also roll over data if you dont use up all the data plan.
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
AIRTEL BIS

Network: AIRTEL
Price: N1500
Allocated Data Size: 2GB-4GB
Code: *440*16#(2GB) - *440*161#(4GB)

NOTE: THAT 2GB OR 4GB IS DEPENDENT ON YOUR SIM
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by AdeniyiA(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
abt d night period, wats d time?

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adeniyi A.:
abt d night period, wats d time?
From 9pm-6pm
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by RedCard1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm gettin an Airtel Sim tomorrow. If I dial the 4GB code, will I get 4GB or 2GB? How do I know the one that can match my sim? I hope it doesn't require APN/VPN settings too o cos I hate that. I don't want to waste #1500 o. Try and post that of Etisalat too pls, that's the network I'm using currently but my phone is dual sim hence I want to get an Airtel sim. The 260mb for #1000 that I've been using is too expensive. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Femistico(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
everybody knows abt d mtn nd airtel browsing so its no more news, u are now d one dat wants to rip peoples off of dere hard earned moni 4 requesting 1k on glo..why dont u drop it here as u drop mtn nd airtel. mind u im using mtn 2500. kk
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain1: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Femistico: everybody knows abt d mtn nd airtel browsing so its no more news, u are now d one dat wants to rip peoples off of dere hard earned moni 4 requesting 1k on glo..why dont u drop it here as u drop mtn nd airtel. mind u im using mtn 2500. kk
Oga mi, Please dont feel offended sir i cant drop it here because if i get to post it here sir i might be banned sir.
I hope you understand and i dont mean to reap anybody off their money.
Thanks for understanding
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain1: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Red_Card: I'm gettin an Airtel Sim tomorrow. If I dial the 4GB code, will I get 4GB or 2GB? How do I know the one that can match my sim? I hope it doesn't require APN/VPN settings too o cos I hate that. I don't want to waste #1500 o. Try and post that of Etisalat too pls, that's the network I'm using currently but my phone is dual sim hence I want to get an Airtel sim. The 260mb for #1000 that I've been using is too expensive. Thanks.

It doesnt require APN settings. To know if your sim is eligible for the 4GB please dial the code *440*161# without airtime in the sim and youll be told if you are eligible or not.

I also advise that you subscribe to a 10MB Bis Plan (“BCD” to short code 440) and then dial *123*123# to know the account it entered.
If It entered A10 then you can browse but if its is A9 then you cant browse with.
Thank you sir
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by RedCard1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chikebrain1:

It doesnt require APN settings. To know if your sim is eligible for the 4GB please dial the code *440*161# without airtime in the sim and youll be told if you are eligible or not.

I also advise that you subscribe to a 10MB Bis Plan (“BCD” to short code 440) and then dial *123*123# to know the account it entered.
If It entered A10 then you can browse but if its is A9 then you cant browse with.
Thank you sir
thanks.
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by bluerange(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Airtel is making more money in Nigeria than here in Kenya but Airtel Kenya has a package called Club 20 where subscribers pay 20 Kenyan shillings (N38) for 100MB and 20sms valid for 24hrs.
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by n0m0705(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ chikebrain1,
Please I will like to know how the mtn night works. The free 1.5 gig for day, will they deduct from it if I decided to download at night or it is the 3 gig that will be running at night. Please I need clarification
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by IanSholex(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please will the airtel BIS plan of 2G or 4G works on my android phone if i'm eligible to subscribe?
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
n0m0705: @ chikebrain1,
Please I will like to know how the mtn night works. The free 1.5 gig for day, will they deduct from it if I decided to download at night or it is the 3 gig that will be running at night. Please I need clarification

Youll have to exhaust the 1.5GB first before you can use the 3GB
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ian_Sholex: Please will the airtel BIS plan of 2G or 4G works on my android phone if i'm eligible to subscribe?
Yes Sir, It will
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by sampaio6(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chikebrain: AIRTEL BIS

Network: AIRTEL
Price: N1500
Allocated Data Size: 2GB-4GB
Code: *440*16#(2GB) - *440*161#(4GB)

NOTE: THAT 2GB OR 4GB IS DEPENDENT ON YOUR SIM

It is nt wrking again. dnt wast your money.
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Chikebrain: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm currently using it sir and some friends of mine are too. It works on most sims
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by kingsfriend: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls is d airtel bis still working on andoid?...
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by WhiteNiccur(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chikebrain: MTN NIGHT PLAN
Network: MTN
Price: N2500
Allocated Data Size: 4.5GB
Code: Send 102 to 131

MTN Night plan works both at night and during the day. You could subscribe and share it via wireless to all wifi enabled devices.
Note That
Day : 1.5GB
Night: 3.0GB
You could also roll over data if you dont use up all the data plan.

pls cant you do another plan for daily use when you exhaust the daily plan?
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by Youngpo413: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
bluerange: Airtel is making more money in Nigeria than here in Kenya but Airtel Kenya has a package called Club 20 where subscribers pay 20 Kenyan shillings (N38) for 100MB and 20sms valid for 24hrs.

we dey suffer for naija no be small.
Re: Cheapest Internet Data Plan On Mobile Phones by ignis: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
There is no new information in this thread...

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Your Phone With Your IME / Android Users! Increase Your Browsing Speed To 3mb/sec / If You're A New Airtel Use This Code To Get 20gb Right Now On Any Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.