Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Internal Lump Around My Navel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Internal Lump Around My Navel (2486 Views)

Reduction In Size Of Belly Button(navel)? / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses / Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internal Lump Around My Navel by Cayon(f): 2:34am On Aug 09, 2008
This morning i felt a lump around my navel. I am going to check it out on Tuesday. By any chance, do you know what this may be
Re: Internal Lump Around My Navel by tpia: 4:12am On Aug 09, 2008
you should get it checked out ASAP.
Re: Internal Lump Around My Navel by Cayon(f): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2008
yes, i have a doctors appointment on Tuesday but I am here wondering if I should go to the emergency room
Re: Internal Lump Around My Navel by tpia: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2008
well, its almost tuesday so you can probably wait till then.

For your peace of mind however, you can go to the emergency room, though depending on where you are, it could be a long wait.

If you're not feeling any pain, then you could just see your doctor on tuesday. Unless you consider it urgent.
Re: Internal Lump Around My Navel by Cayon(f): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ok, Tpia, you are scaring the heck out of me.  Honestly, i am not feeling no pain.  It all add up.  Just last month my daughter said to me "mommy your belly looks high"  I said ughh, i think it's b/c i am in my reds,   

No its not hurting me but my mind is not at peace. However, if i lie on my back I can feel the weight of the lump/bump pressing down . . . . and is very uncomfortable.
Re: Internal Lump Around My Navel by tpia: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2008
Cayon:

Ok, Tpia, you are scaring the heck out of me.  Honestly, i am not feeling no pain.  It all add up.  Just last month my daughter said to me "mommy your belly looks high"  I said ughh, i think it's b/c i am in my reds,   

No its not hurting me but my mind is not at peace. However, if i lie on my back I can feel the weight of the lump/bump pressing down . . . . and is very uncomfortable

I didnt mean to scare you. cheesy  I think I sound too practical/unemotional sometimes.

What I mean to say is if you're not feeling any pain, then you can probably wait till tuesday.

But if you're feeling really uneasy about it, then go to the emergency room. Some emergency rooms have long waits, so thats why I added that part.  Especially if you're a walk in. However, it depends. I'm just talking generally here.

You can also post the question on the Doctor in the House/ObGyn thread. Just in case that's the thread the doctors are mainly checking.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104493.448.html
Re: Internal Lump Around My Navel by Cayon(f): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2008
Thanks for the advise. I posyted my question. Maybe I ought to get out the house and get my mind off of it. awhhhh, the movies.

Thanks Dear and God's richest blessings
Re: Internal Lump Around My Navel by tpia: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
you're welcome.

Good idea there- it'll help take your mind off it.

it could really be nothing, at the end of the day, hopefully.
Re: Internal Lump Around My Navel by titilaelae(f): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2008
@Cayon,
How are you today? How did your test go on Tuesday? Hope there's no cause for alarm. It is well with you, Sis. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Natural Weight Loss Tips For Nigerian Men And Women / More Trouble Hits Kano, COVID19 Invades Igbo Community, Secret Burials / Mix Bay Leaf With Cloves And You Will Thank Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.