Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent (27338 Views)

Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by laykhorn(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
victor jam: Wen an o level secondary school drop out calls a professor 'incompetent', wat do u call d secondary school drop out?
you should find-out information before you hit your keyboard. GEJ is not a professor and Kwankwaso studied in the UK.
Google and Wikipedia may be help

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by TheBitterTruth: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Christianity is not a political organization, why are some anti Christ(fake Christians) joining religions with politics when JESUS warns against it?. If atlast politics is later played with religions and Christianity is later marginalized due to low percentage, 40% of Nigerians, JESUS will never forgive the initiators. We are accussing the muslims of religious sentiment and yet for the past 15years, a muslim only ruled as the president for 2years. In 2011, Sultan, Etus of Nupe, Emirs of Kano and Bauchi, Emir of Suleja, Alaafin of Oyo and almost all the muslim governors frm the North and West supported GEJ against their muslim brother, Buhari, why?, because they knw dt politics is dift frm religion. It's a clear fact dt GEJ has performed less than our expectations, he failed God and human who opportuned him with luck to rule, why is he nw covering up his low performance with Christianity?. Is Christianity a low performing religion with weaklings like him?. Jesus hate being hypocratical in nature. If anybdy body want to comment in good faith, he shd pls tell us his achievements for the past 6years and I will tell him hw retardful he is. Had it been he's performing, honestly, most people will support him including me. Jesus can bear me witness and judge me based on my comment dt I av said nth but the bitter truth. May the pro truth be blessed forever.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by dharamanil(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kwankoso abi wat is his name again? He is busy complaining abt a lopsided budget, all previous allocations what has beind the result of the cheddah. If jona is incompetent what adjective does he use in describing himself. Let him organise boko boys well and let dem stop bokoing den we can discuss
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gamji007:

Talk is cheap! undecided
Yeah right n thats da reason u lazy parasitic,leeching bunch frm da north wont quit whinning,screaming,ranting n farting to whoever wanna listin,how GEJ did,did not do this n that..much ado'bout nothing but power on daily basis for years has been d sole attention n pre-occupation of the north n thats pretty disgusting n shameful. if not 4 da hardworking,non parasiting northerners,one certainly wont be wrong to term the north a curse to da nation. its pretty simple,u dogs-in-other-peoples-manger so desparately need all da resources n money n power,then u can have them all...in ur aREwa sAHaRAn rEPubLIc forever.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by nagoma(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Exponental: Sooo, because lady Clinton said something to d president and he hasnt tackled it makes GEJ incompetent? Is this governor so gullible? Can someone please tell dis less privilege governor to spell "incompetent", to start with!

Come oooooon exponental - be fair now , everybody knows that Jona is incompetent . And I mean the whole world. Kwankwaso should not even get any credit for saying what everybody knows.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gamji007:

Talk is cheap! undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by igbeke: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, of what benefit will that be for this thread?
petty boy, u shud be in d kitchen tidying dishes for mama.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Legit: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
VEHULE@AOL.COM:
DR.KWANKWANSO,I AM HOPING THAT YOU AND FASHOLA OF LAGOS ARE TWO OUTSTANDING CITIZENS WILL HELP MOVE NIGERIA ALONG BASED ON YOUR RECORD.BUT YOUR CONTENTION ON THE NORTH NOT BEING GIVEN ENOUGH LEAVES A LOT OF TRUTH ON THE TABLE.THE NORTH HAS RULED NIGERIA FOR MOST OF ITS HISTORY,THE NORTHERNERS CONTROL 83% OF THE OIL BLOCKS IN THE NIGER DELTA,WHICH IS WHAT THE NIGERIA ECONOMY IS BASED ON.WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THE MONEY .AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE THE NORTH AND THE WEST HAVE CONTROLLED VAST MAJORITY OF THE OIL WEALTH OF NIGERIA,THE YORUBAS HAVE DONE FAIRLY WELL BY EDUCATING THEIR PEOPLE, AND INVESTING IN YORUBA LAND.(THE IBOS ON THE OTHER HAND DO NOT INVEST ENOUGH IN IBO LAND ,BUT EVERY WHERE ELSE-THATS WHY THEY DONT COMMAND THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE).THE NORTH SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE OF DEVELOPING THEIR PEOPLE THROUGH EDUCATION AND INVESTMENTS,THEY GET MORE FROM NIGERIA AS WE KNOW IT AS FAR AS WE CAN SEE THAN ANY BODY ELSE.[b]THE PEOPLE IN THE NIGER DELTA ARE TIRED OF EVERY BODY LIVING ON THEIR RESOURCES
[/b]Im tired of d ppl who claim the oil belongs to Niger Delta. The oil belongs to Nigerians, The last time I checked Niger Delta is in Nigeria. The oil is a national resources, why dividing us based on regional resources. Not evry state will pocess the same resources, The west has oil, gas, cocoa, etc, the north has farming, groudnut, etc, south south has oil. Remember, we relied on the north for the resources, b4 oil was discovered. If we are goin to unite, then stop dividing us. Many country see their national resources as the country, not a particular region. Saudi oil is saudi oil, US oil is US oil, not just Texas oil. Let's grow up, and out of these sectional mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by nagoma(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
jerrykings1: I sha know that they spoke Hausa only in Aso Rock, it later moved to Yoruba language at the villa...its like the current situation the country is facing now is as a result of the common English being used in the Villla now.They all hear and reply each other now.Naija wc way.

You mean pidgin English or the kind of English spoken by the queen herself - Lady Sheppopotamus?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by POPEII: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gamji007:

Talking as if the south is paradise. undecided

the south is the sole reason Nigeria is called a third world country and an emerging economy. If it wasn't for us or if it was only for the North Nigeria would b called a 5th world country.

Are you aware that you guys are still battling against medieval diseases? I mean c'Mon guys polio in this century?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by danox(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
This shows that there is systemic corruption in this country and it is being nursed and nurtured by almost all stakeholders.The president did not mismanage these funds alone.Nigerians should be patriotic enough and stop pulling this country down
Pukkah:

What has been happening to the part you control?

Having competent people at the helm of affairs is more important than resource control.

See what someone wrote:

"Data released by the Energy Information Administration of the United States Department of Energy, showed that out of $1.15trillion released from oil by the 12 OPEC member states, Nigeria gets $90b, being the forth highest in the team in 2012.

The Federal Inland Revenue Service also collected about N5 trillion as tax in 2012. While in 2011 the total revenue from oil was $65b with N4.62 trillion realised as tax the same year. Yet with all these income from oil & tax, and increased in oil production of 2.4 million bpd with over $100 per barrel, Nigeria became a worst country for a child to be born and saddest people on earth with dilapidated infrastructure as our lots and ever increasing debts profile both foreign and domestic with nothing to show for it physically.

While some serious OPEC countries who also made great money from oil at the same time as ours are recording tremendious progresses."

Can you see competence in the way the country is being run?
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by POPEII: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
laykhorn:
you should find-out information before you hit your keyboard. GEJ is not a professor and Kwankwaso studied in the UK.
Google and Wikipedia may be help
he schooled in the UK so ? Dude the guy got an average certificate , I mean common certificate so what's all the hype about him ?
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Lordlexyy: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull: After a hurriedly glance on the profile of Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, it is safe to say the dude is an academic fraud just like the most people from northern region of Nigeria. It is a blatant insult to engineering profession to refer to the governor of Kano State as an engineer.
And what have you discovered that made him an insult to the engineering profession? Stop making baseless accusation out of frustration for tribalism sake.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Legit: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Abel202: [b]

Last time I checked, I found out the following:
Nigeria's Vice president -- From the North
Nigeria's Senate president -- From the North
Nigeria's Speaker of House of Reps -- From the North
Chief Justice of the Federation -- From the North
CBN Governor -- From the North
PDP Chairman --- From the North
INEC Chairman -- From the same North etc

UPON ALL THIS, THE NORTH IS NOT SATISFIED. WHY? BECAUSE THEY WANT THE PRESIDENTS SIT. Which they had occupied for close to 40 years. Haba !!! The most annoying fact is that those years the North ruled over Nigeria were Nigeria's darkest years. Yet a yeye almajiri product like Kwankwaso still opens his useless mouth to spew rubish.

SORRY DUDES- THE SIT IS NOT VACANT TILL 2019
AND MIND YOU, SINCE YOU DO NOT APPRECIATE ALL THESE - FROM 2015 MANY OF THESE POSTS WILL COME BACK TO THE SOUTH FOR APPROPRIATE BALANCING.

But One thing I don't understand is why "some brothers" do not seem to "mind" that the North occupies all these posts [/b]which are actualy all in the line of succession to the president of the republic should something happen to Jonathan. But "these people" seem far far too preoccupied with [b][b]whatever post that comes to any Igbo man [/b]no matter how inconsequential, WHY?[/b]
They do not mind bcus, they're non tribal like u. When are we goin to forget sectional mentality, the question should be are these post holders qualify to hold the post, is there backgroud warrant the post, instead of they must come from my side. Anyone can run for the presidency. PPL dont trust Ibos, bcus they want that presidency at all cost. I dont mind if we have a credible qualify Ibo, but dont tell is your turn. Yes, the North has been ruling, mostly, by virsue of their number, and the fact that most of them went into the military in the 60's bcus of low education, while the south went to england and the US to study. Now, the south can eat the book, while the north enjoy the cake, has they have the GUN, even though chief of army staff is an Ibo man. The North control the military.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by musa1980yahoo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
victor jam: Wen an o level secondary school drop out calls a professor 'incompetent', wat do u call d secondary school drop out?

You must be an ignorant , a fool and illiterate . GEJ could not even speak correct grammer but broken. Kwankwaso studied abroad and an engineer by profession and has doctorate degree. So GEJ dont even know the value of education that is why he allow ASUU to spent about six week on strike and even threating to sack all of them. Nigeria has never had a worst president, an incompetent and disgrace the highest office in the land. May god save nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Lordlexyy: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
el bin manny: Where were they wen the land of udi in Bayelsa was brought down to ground zero
Their daughters raped
Their sons killed
Cos they asked for a little from what God blessed their land with? sad

Where were they wen the people of Niger Delta were starving , cos their farm lands and aquatic life has been destroyed by oil spillage undecided

Where were they when the children of the south south were learning under trees?

Where were they wen when expectant mothers were dying at home during child birth cos they lacked health centers

Where were they wen there was no motorable roads or drinking water
When the oil money was used in building mega cities up north ? undecided
Where were there wen most parts of the niger delta only got to know what electricity is all about
After providing 90% of the country's revenue for over 40 yrs undecided
All these Northern welfare candidates na God go punish una one by one !!!!!
Who exactly do you blame for the backwardness of the south south? The north? I don't think so. South south have every instrument of government (13% derivation, nddc, ministry of niger delta, royalties from oil companies) at its disposal, all these and many more, yet development is almost absent. What could a region ask for that you lack? Your frustration should be taggeted at your leaders who have made it an habit to milk you dry. Don't let clannishness blind you from seeing the truth. The truth is, if the south south had been a better manager of all the packages and largees that come from the federal govt, needless to say that, the region would have a sort of Dubai by now. In as much as part of me would not want an hausa muslim on that seat of power, i honestly think the south south over the years since the crises with Mr. President, had shown how tribalistic and clannish they are in matter of public debate that affects us as a ppl. Don't forget that, long before oil was discovered, they northerners had paid their dues using agriculture and since we still practice the federal system of govt, they have every right to questioned the rationale of the budget and how it affects them. Personal, i hate when ppl call Mr. President name, but what Kwankwaso said should be discuss with objectivity rather than with tribal setiment.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
aumeehn: i hate it when pipul bark at the truth....gej most step down...mek im go teach hiz stupid wife english...smh!! Southerners u ill not succeed this time..

smh 4 yu in pity!!!
The Good Lord rebuke you n ur demonic agents of darkness n backwardness..The south is nolonger gonna drop tools for u dead lead lump north to meet up,never.if u lazy idle arsses wanna forever pitch ur tents in woods forever then bien venue n bon voyage,we have moved on long'a'time,u feel me flow? we'r done with retroggresives like u..so wake up to reality,quit da medieval barbaric mentality or forever shake ur head for ur wretched miserable n godforsaken selves and HEY,THE SOUTH WILL ALWAYS SUCCEED COS THE SOUTH IS FOREVER BLESSED!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by omenka(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
luvinhubby: The irresponsible mindset of some of these northern political leaders is the only problem Nigeria has.
So because GEJ did not appoint incompetent Northerners into govt. positions and give more money to them, he is incompetent?
You are indirectly accepting the tag of `northern parasites` by your outburst.

Sorry, GEJ till 2019.
What do you call someone who doesnt know the difference between a proffessor and a doctorate degree holder??
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by MMBologi(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
malele: All because of oil, this national conference, let everybody control the resources in his state, so that stupid people won't be coming to media to talk rubbish

you must be a fool to suggest this am sure you where not born when agriculture from the north was used to fund this country now you talk about managing the resources from your own state. You guys are drowning in the stream of ignorance.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by dharamanil(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Legit: They do not mind bcus, they're non tribal like u. When are we goin to forget sectional mentality, the question should be are these post holders qualify to hold the post, is there backgroud warrant the post, instead of they must come from my side. Anyone can run for the presidency. PPL dont trust Ibos, bcus they want that presidency at all cost. I dont mind if we have a credible qualify Ibo, but dont tell is your turn. Yes, the North has been ruling, mostly, by virsue of their number, and the fact that most of them went into the military in the 60's bcus of low education, while the south went to england and the US to study. Now, the south can eat the book, while the north enjoy the cake, has they have the GUN, even though chief of army staff is an Ibo man. The North control the military.
. Bros read wetin u type na... So senseless. Academic and war which one beta? So becos dey joined the army, they can rule thy kingdom come? Choi G d skool wey u go na waste
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by nellycobs: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am sure you are one of the beneficiaries of the mass marriage. Still for the oil money. Cheeky Bastard. make oil money no come weda almajari go see food,

Gamji007:

Rubbish! angry

I have so far, not seen a governor as prudent and as transparent as Rabiu Kwankwaso.

The level of development is so high despite the spate of bombings and insurgency attacks that bedevilled the state.

Unlike Baba Peace who keeps making Boko haram attacks faraway from Abuja, as excuses for poor government performance, Kwankwaso has been firm and remained undeterred in achieving his governments objective.

Kwankwaso has every moral justification to call GEJ Incompetent!
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by nellycobs: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
KEEP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SHUT. Which country are you talking about? was rubber and palm produced in the north?

M M Bologi:
you must be a fool to suggest this am sure you where not born when agriculture from the north was used to fund this country now you talk about managing the resources from your own state. You guys are drowning in the stream of ignorance.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Pamcrest(f): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Guvnor Kw, I agree with u. GEJ is incompetent and has no moral justification to remain in office. He has failed in his responsibilities!
I support SS to go for another term but not with GEJ. D zone should bring up a more competent candidate!
My humble submission
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by deandavid(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
pretty_boi:
Ignorance is a disease you know right? I bet you have never been to Kano so you're just sitting in front of your computer typing whatever comes to your mind. lol
i guess u are the ignorant 1 here, in school they teach us how to argue with facts and figure, that man gave some facts and figures, if u knw better u would have flawed is argument with ur correct facts and figures simple.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by deandavid(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Legit: [/b]Im tired of d ppl who claim the oil belongs to Niger Delta. The oil belongs to Nigerians, The last time I checked Niger Delta is in Nigeria. The oil is a national resources, why dividing us based on regional resources. Not evry state will pocess the same resources, The west has oil, gas, cocoa, etc, the north has farming, groudnut, etc, south south has oil. Remember, we relied on the north for the resources, b4 oil was discovered. If we are goin to unite, then stop dividing us. Many country see their national resources as the country, not a particular region. Saudi oil is saudi oil, US oil is US oil, not just Texas oil. Let's grow up, and out of these sectional mentality.
no we should control our resources. i swear, if northerners aint ignorant, wicked and selfish, they have more resources than the south. the best way to get the best from this country, is for us to practice true federalism. we are tired, u guys are drawing us backward. polio is still not eradicated because of north, illiteracy is still a problem becos of north, poverty is a problem becos of north, security is a problem becos of north, North is like the curse plaguing this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by deandavid(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lordlexyy: Who exactly do you blame for the backwardness of the south south? The north? I don't think so. South south have every instrument of government (13% derivation, nddc, ministry of niger delta, royalties from oil companies) at its disposal, all these and many more, yet development is almost absent. What could a region ask for that you lack? Your frustration should be taggeted at your leaders who have made it an habit to milk you dry. Don't let clannishness blind you from seeing the truth. The truth is, if the south south had been a better manager of all the packages and largees that come from the federal govt, needless to say that, the region would have a sort of Dubai by now. In as much as part of me would not want an hausa muslim on that seat of power, i honestly think the south south over the years since the crises with Mr. President, had shown how tribalistic and clannish they are in matter of public debate that affects us as a ppl. Don't forget that, long before oil was discovered, they northerners had paid their dues using agriculture and since we still practice the federal system of govt, they have every right to questioned the rationale of the budget and how it affects them. Personal, i hate when ppl call Mr. President name, but what Kwankwaso said should be discuss with objectivity rather than with tribal setiment.
no doubt Nigeria has not been lucky to have good leaders, including the north and south, but lets face it, na our resources, how come u complaining that we get 13percent, nddc and whatever, na ur oyel. look this whole thing is making me love to see this country broken into pieces. moreso na even hausa pple get 80persent of the oil well for the niger delta even o. na winch una be............
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by deandavid(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Pamcrest: Guvnor Kw, I agree with u. GEJ is incompetent and has no moral justification to remain in office. He has failed in his responsibilities!
I support SS to go for another term but not with GEJ. D zone should bring up a more competent candidate!
My humble submission
i second. but power isnt going to the north any soon, after south 4 years more, east 8 years, central 8 years, west 8 years, before they can dream of it.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by ninocia18(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2014
kokoA: is there a better way of telling an incompetent president that he is incompetent? This is a democracy, we've got freedom of speech sir!

There's a very thick fence btw freedom of speech and freedom of stupidity. Very thick one.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by bappahman: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2014
POPE II: he schooled in the UK so ? Dude the guy got an average certificate , I mean common certificate so what's all the hype about him ?
Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was born on 21st
October 1956 at Kwankwaso town in Madobi
Local Government Area, Kano State. He had his
early primary education in his hometown before
moving to Wudil of Craft School (1970-1972) and
from there to Kaduna Polytechnic where he did
his National and Higher National Diploma. From
there he went on to Middlesex Polytechnic
(1982-1983) and Loughborough University of
Technology (1983 -1985) in the UK where he got
his Masters Degree in Water Engineering.
Engr. Musa Kwankwaso served as a civil servant
for 17 years in various capacities in Kano,
especially at the Kano State Water Resources
and Engineering Construction Agency (WRECA),
where he rose through the ranks to become
Principal Engineer.
His active party political life started with his
election as a member of House of
Representatives in 1992 representing Madobi
Federal Constituency. His 1992 subsequent
election as Deputy Speaker in the House brought
him to the limelight of national politics. This was
of course truncated by military coup. In 1994
Muhammad Rabiu Musa was elected delegate to
the constitutional conference which fashioned out
the constitution that later ushered in the Fourth
Republic. Under that dispensation, he contested
and won the governorship of Kano State which he
governed from 1999- 2003. He failed to win re-
election in 2003 and was subsequently appointed
Minister of Defence under President Obasanjo.
Advisor to President on Darfur and Somalia and
member NDPC representing North West.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by POPEII: 1:16am On Jan 10, 2014
^ tell the world where he got his doctorate grin
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2014
nagoma:

No Sir. It's because the ruling President is incompetent. Kwankwaso is right.

please provide facts to prove he is 'incompetent'. i'm waiting
Re: Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent by backtosender: 1:38am On Jan 10, 2014
This is why i blame ZIK! As nobody seem to have identified his major mistake, though it is against my ethics to criticize a dead but must for the purposes of driving home my point note that it was Zik that delayed our independence till 1960 in other to wait for those that we share nothing in common, who are now fighting us both political and terror attacks here and there. The 1st was the amalgamation of 1914 which he had no hand in. An opportunity came begging in 1957 for our liberation & the northerners said we should have our independence if we wanted that for them, they were not ready. Was it not Zik that insisted we must wait for them? Now u see,does it wort it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vice President Vs Senate President: Who Is More Politically Relevant In Nigeria? / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Okezie Ikpeazu (PICS) / Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.