Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals (1366 Views)

This Yahoo Boys Caught Hiding A Girl For Rituals Purpose (photos) / BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch / Fashola Hands Over 34 New Fire Trucks And Fireman Apparels To The LSFS. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
The General Overseer of a fast growing pentecostal church in Lagos has been arrested by the Police for alleged ritual murder. The pastor simply identified as Fireman has been detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, Lagos following alleged confessional statement of an 18-year-old boy, Ikechukwu , who was caught strangulating a 12-year-old girl identified as Bose.
Ikechukwu had told the Police that the Pastor had contracted him to kill a female virgin and bring her faeces for a NI00.000 fee. The pastor was arrested after five days on the run.

Ikechukwu, who was paraded at SCID, Panti by the state Police spokeswoman, Ngozi Braide, narrated how he strangulated the girl.
“I started attending the church in Surulere since 2011 when I heard how the man of God was performing miracles and I believed in the pastor. After Christmas celebration, I was ashamed that I had nothing for the New Year celebration, especially clothes. The spirit moved me to approach my pastor for help and when I met with him, he promised to give me N100,000 if I could get the faeces of a strangled virgin.
“I agreed to get the faeces of a virgin. I remembered a food vendor’s daughter, who I suspected was a virgin and I went to the woman’s shed at Badagry. When I met Bose, I bought rice and plantain from her. She served me and after eating, I lured her to an uncompleted building on the pretense that I wanted to show her something. Immediately we entered the building, I held Bose on the throat until she defecated and died. I wanted to pack the faeces when I heard the shout of a man calling for my arrest and I tried to escape but I was arrested by some people.

“They wanted to kill me but a man begged that I should be spared so that I can be used as witness against the pastor. I thank God that my life was saved because the pastor would have denied that he sent me.
Police spokeswoman, Ngozi Braide, said the pastor has been arrested after many days of being on the run. She said that though the case was being investigated, Ikechukwu had made confessional statement that the pastor sent him.
She said the pastor was being interrogated by detectives after which the police would determine the fact of the matter.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/pastor-church-member-arrested-killing-virgin-ritual/

Is this how evil people have become in Nigeria
Anything to become rich and famous
Children are no longer children
Lord help that country

Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by pistol: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wow...
Things are really happening..
I have always known that this man is a fraud..
God save this generation.
Government should investigate all these big mega pentecostal ministries as I know more hedious crimes will be discovered..
If it aint The ANGLICAN church...then count me out.
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by Garrithe1st: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Touch not the Lord's anointed....

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
pistol: Wow...
Things are really happening..
I have always known that this man is a fraud..
God save this generation.
Government should investigate all these big mega pentecostal ministries as I know more hedious crimes will be discovered..
If it aint The ANGLICAN church...then count me out.

My dear I am with you o
Na husband I follow enter Pentecostal but I love it though
I recently discovered an Anglican Church I loved so much too after worshiping there on invitation
I wish hubby could follow me there
When in doubt I will look for Anglican (or Methodist and Presbyterian )
Those are the Churches I can say for sure that I understand and their foundation and core principle is clear
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Garri the 1st: Touch not the Lord's anointed....

angry angry angry angry angry

The police has already touched that one put jara

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by israelboy1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
;(
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by Malawian(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
from my house in aguda, i can see his church. i have even attended his programmes twice. the man is a fraud to say the least.
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by naijasofamerica(f): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
GOD HELP US
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by pickabeau1: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Though the man is a charlatan this may be a setup
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by andyanders: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well, we have to be careful here because it could be a set up as the guy was caught where he acted alone and not even near the church and he can claim someone sent him.
Even if it goes to court, the pastor could go free. If the pastor's hands are involved, God will purnish him.
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by kettykin: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hope this is not a setup, why would fireman ask a teen for shit when he could get it from adult or native doctor, this is trash , some people don't know how to lie well
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
kettykin: Hope this is not a setup, why would fireman ask a teen for shit when he could get it from adult or native doctor, this is trash , some people don't know how to lie well

As usual....you will defend one of your own.
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by bloggernaija: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by mike404(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

As usual....you will defend one of your own.
YOU CAN NEVER SEE THIS BITTERBOY IN ANY THREAD THAT CONCERNS ISLAM AND sheCOW.... GOD DON DEY EXPOSE UNA SMALL SMALL
Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: YOU CAN NEVER SEE THIS BITTERBOY IN ANY THAT CONCERNS ISLAM AND sheCOW.... GOD DON DEY EXPOSE UNA SMALL SMALL

What is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flashy Pastor " Sign Fireman" Arrested For Rituals by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Malawian: from my house in aguda, i can see his church. i have even attended his programmes twice. the man is a fraud to say the least.

I don't doubt you
If this is true they should deal with him mercilessly

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From APC. Grand Finale Rally In Osogbo Osun State Capital / BOKO HARAM: Cameroon Orders Military To Hide Intelligence From Nigeria / Ribadu Defends Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.