Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Who's Your Favourite Comedian? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's Your Favourite Comedian? (761 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb / Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by Alikaxon(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Who's that comendian that's always cracking up your ribs? He always lives you wanting for more.
For me, my favourite comedian is Basketmouth. Infact, his controversial molestation joke is one of my favourite jokes from him. I like Bovi too.
State your own opinion, cheers!!!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by AbuMikey(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2014

I guess it should be Seyi Law and Bovi

Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
basketmouth,bovi,buchi seyi law etc
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by Lionbite(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
BASKETMOUTH ALL THE WAY!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
#TeamBasketmouth! grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by Bantino(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Seyi Law followed by ......

Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by Oluwatola5(f): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its Basketmouth all the way smiley
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by jaymichael(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
PEJ the Jesus of okirika of course. Na who fit funny pass "the fellow widower" AKA Mama Peace.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by ashhascash: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
GEJ gringringrin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by XLR8(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2014
PATRICK OBIAHIAGBON TOH BADT
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by shaneroberts26: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Funny how no one mentioned Klint Da Drunk.The only original comedian in dis country.Others just only dey embellish and retell old jokes.Basket Mouth and his lot aint original.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by Alikaxon(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2014
There is this uniqueness about basketmouth, his jokes re so cool and matured. I felt very sorry when baskemouth was condemned on so medias over molest joke or whatever, we have to appreciate him for putting smile on our faces. My intention is to create this thread and know what people think about him also, perhaps, the ground is turning favourable to basketmouth. I hope this makes fp, so that basketmouth will see it and smile, and know that people appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by shaneroberts26: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alikaxon: There is this uniqueness about basketmouth, his jokes re so cool and matured. I felt very sorry when baskemouth was condemned on so medias over molest joke or whatever, we have to appreciate him for putting smile on our faces. My intention is to create this thread and know what people think about him also, perhaps, the ground is turning favourable to basketmouth. I hope this makes fp, so that basketmouth will see it and smile, and know that people appreciate him.
Go and read your books KID!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by shaneroberts26: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alikaxon: There is this uniqueness about basketmouth, his jokes re so cool and matured. I felt very sorry when baskemouth was condemned on so medias over molest joke or whatever, we have to appreciate him for putting smile on our faces. My intention is to create this thread and know what people think about him also, perhaps, the ground is turning favourable to basketmouth. I hope this makes fp, so that basketmouth will see it and smile, and know that people appreciate him.
Go and read your books KID!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by tpia5: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
I tire.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Comedian? by Medunah: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Basketmouth, seyilaw, koffi and bovi

(1) (Reply)

Kings Guards Security Personnel Molested Female Students Of National Orthopedic / They Say This Man Could Be The Hottest Man On Earth Right Now / My Son, Burna Boy, Never Sacked Me- Mrs. Ogulu Breaks The Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.