Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? (848 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Check Out This Picture Of A Yam That Looks Like A Human Being / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by martronilla: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
As for me, I mixed my jollof rice with garri and ate it... Has anyone done it? Who wants to break my record? cheesy
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
I killed a cow with a blow grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by castielo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
village girl! undecided tongue

try using fanta to sip garri.. plz u can come back and testify later! grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by castielo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
martha: I killed a cow with a blow grin
I think I should edit my post, I can't let u outclass me wit diz kind of lie undecided
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
i ate bread mixed with indomie
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
castielo:
I think I should edit my post, I can't let u outclass me wit diz kind of lie undecided
m serious o
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by tobex23(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
undecidedIndomie and porrige.
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by MasterKtops(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2014
1.Yam with ewedu soup and white pap!
2. Eba put between slices of bread and toasted!
3.Dry garri mixed with porridge and fried eggs!
Tell me who's done any of those things? 'Cause I have!!!
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
I dine in hell every night. No human has done that before, I think.
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by AbuMikey(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2014

Waste of bandwidth undecided

Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by yemi2plus(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
My roommate once forced me to eat fried Semo
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Tuntheycr7: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wasting my time to read all your lies
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by XLR8(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
martha: I killed a cow with a blow grin

I killed 99 polar bears with a punch each, the 100th didnt die but still in coma, i mistook an herbicide for juice and drank it and nothing happened, i love fighting and collecting lion's teeth as an hobby..see i dont wanna show off, so i'll stay mutegrin
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
XLR8:

I killed 99 polar bears with a punch each, the 100th didnt die but still in coma, i mistaked an herbicide for juice and drank it and nothing happened, i love fighting and collecting lion's teeth as an hobby..see i dont wanna show off, so i'll stay mutegrin
Hmmm
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by XLR8(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
martha: Hmmm

ure fond of saying that
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
XLR8:

ure fond of saying that
I know
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by XLR8(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
martha: I know

i actually didn't know..saw strangebro's post. tongue
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
XLR8:

i actually didn't know..saw strangebro's post. tongue
Hehehe
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
This people can lie eh...Topic should be changed to "Greatest lie you've ever told that no one has" undecided smiley
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by MasterKtops(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
KingMEXX: This people can lie eh...Topic should be changed to "Greatest lie you've ever told that no one has" undecided smiley
Loooooool! But mine's very true. I did all those things.
Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Medunah: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Bread mixed with hot indomie is actually sweet, deres nothin odd about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2014
i drove two cars at d same time ...................................................................................................... .......................................................................

(1) (Reply)

Varsity Student Kills Father At Redeem Church Ofgod Over Prayer / Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook / New Music: Victor Charles - Again And Again [Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.