Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! (524 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
It is just bcoz he is d best,scoring is nt a new thing for him,Mikel scored 4th goal of his career and u are all shouting here..Do u know the number of goals and assist yaya got this season alone?..he is just the best..#team YAYA for AFOY.....

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by Krasid(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yaya toure has scored more than 10 goals this season.Mikel has scored 4 in his career.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by safarigirl(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Erm...Ike Uche has his ninth goal, we noticed...

People noticed Yaya, but didn't post it, not because he's used to it, but because THIS IS NAIRALAND and the primary purpose is to promote NIGERIA and NIGERIANS...I'm sure the Ivorians noticed sha, you can go and find a link if they have a site

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by modextus(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: Erm...Ike Uche has his ninth goal, we noticed...

People noticed Yaya, but didn't post it, not because he's used to it, but because THIS IS NAIRALAND and the primary purpose is to promote NIGERIA and NIGERIANS...I'm sure the Ivorians noticed sha, you can go and find a link if they have a site
coolto hell with tha topic

Babe..I'm a big fan
Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by safarigirl(f): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
modextus: coolto hell with tha topic

Babe..I'm a big fan
Thank you
Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by striker9(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
How many people has created a thread about Emenike or Haruna lukman'goals ?if dem no create a thread about Yaya,who cares,make him brother for abidjan do that one na.
Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: Erm...Ike Uche has his ninth goal, we noticed...

but u will notice if he score an own goal!!..u will even create thread!!
Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by bizzlemie(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
rahazaqa: It is just bcoz he is d best,scoring is nt a new thing for him,Mikel scored 4th goal of his career and u are all shouting here..Do u know the number of goals and assist yaya got this season alone?..he is just the best..#team YAYA for AFOY.....

Go pee in an empty pot, keep it beside you, and get ready to drink it after Jon Mikel Obi is crowned as CAF African Footballer of The Year tommorrow!! grin grin

Jealousy!!
Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
rahazaqa: but u will notice if he score an own goal!!..u will even create thread!!
sorry, I don't follow EPL much, even less, Man Shittty, so I wouldn't notice unless I was told.
Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by wyzvic004(m): 5:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Baba tell dem
Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
safarigirl: sorry, I don't follow EPL much, even less, Man Shittty, so I wouldn't notice unless I was told.
Sorry,YaYa took d award!!..u should go and lick hhis a.s.s before hhe treck back to england!!
Re: Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
bizzlemie:

Go pee in an empty pot, keep it beside you, and get ready to drink it after Jon Mikel Obi is crowned as CAF African Footballer of The Year tommorrow!! grin grin

Jealousy!!
Sorry,YaYa took d award!!..u should go and lick hhis a.s.s before hhe treck back to england!!

(1) (Reply)

Big Blow For Nigeria / Nigerians Are Taunting,,,bring On Germany!!! / Who Replaces Keshi??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.