Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

An Improved Nigerian High Commission London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Improved Nigerian High Commission London (1125 Views)

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Four British Mps Of Nigerian Heritage At The Nigerian High Commission In The UK / British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Improved Nigerian High Commission London by redsun(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
I was in Nigerian High Commission in London recently for some transactions and i was quite impressed with the positive attitude of the staffs.Tolerant,helpful,patient and proffessional.I couldn't believe it because from what i have heard of that place,i thought it going to be a hell zone and never going to get anything done.I got my business sorted and satisfied.

Although there were nigerian scenes here and there,but the general atmosphere was welcoming and progressive.I even met a lovely yoruba lady that appeared like an angel when i needed one and all for nothing.
Re: An Improved Nigerian High Commission London by taharqa: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2014
V.Good to hear...

Hope other Embassies emulate them, and such testimonies said about them
Re: An Improved Nigerian High Commission London by Tintinix: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Nice to note that something is being done about the unprofessional behaivour previously observed...
redsun: I was in Nigerian High Commission....
Although there were nigerian scenes here and there,but the general atmosphere was welcoming and progressive.I even met a lovely yoruba lady that appeared like an angel...

Our Naijaness cannot be completely lost na! Even with you @OP... "Yoruba lady..."

I expect zero traffic on this thread, infact some might come to say this report is a figment of the OP imagination, or a PDP paid agent...etc
Though I don't mind being surprised oh!
Re: An Improved Nigerian High Commission London by enigmang: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2014
The embassy has really really improved since this last ambassador ...a friend that was dreading passport replacement was shocked when he got it in less than 5days...
Re: An Improved Nigerian High Commission London by redsun(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Tintinix: Nice to note that something is being done about the unprofessional behaivour previously observed...
Our Naijaness cannot be completely lost na! Even with you @OP... "Yoruba lady..."
I expect zero traffic on this thread, infact some might come to say this report is a figment of the OP imagination, or a PDP paid agent...etc
Though I don't mind being surprised oh!

grin grin

Not in that way,she was just a customer like me who happens to be there for me as a fellow nigerian.

enigmang: The embassy has really really improved since this last ambassador ...a friend that was dreading passport replacement was shocked when he got it in less than 5days...

There is a great atmosphere there,even the queen herself will be impressed if she goes there for visa.They are making great efforts to do the job and satisfy customers.It could look a bit chaotic at first,but by the time you settle in,you will notice that everything seems to be working.

Although there is problem with the online payment,which requires customers to come all the way from where they are with added transportation and miscellanous cost to there office to make payment they could have easily made online if there system was working.But that has to do with OIS,the subsidiary company that undertakes the initial form process.

We will get there as nigerians if we just do it,honestly.It is a simple as that.
Re: An Improved Nigerian High Commission London by taharqa: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2014
enigmang: The embassy has really really improved since this last ambassador ...a friend that was dreading passport replacement was shocked when he got it in less than 5days...
Good Reports...
Re: An Improved Nigerian High Commission London by DaLover(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
redsun: I was in Nigerian High Commission in London recently for some transactions and i was quite impressed with the positive attitude of the staffs.Tolerant,helpful,patient and proffessional.I couldn't believe it because from what i have heard of that place,i thought it going to be a hell zone and never going to get anything done.I got my business sorted and satisfied.

Although there were nigerian scenes here and there,but the general atmosphere was welcoming and progressive.I even met a lovely yoruba lady that appeared like an angel when i needed one and all for nothing.

Transformation agenda, fresh air...call it what you like...its taking place everywhere
Re: An Improved Nigerian High Commission London by redsun(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
DaLover:
Transformation agenda, fresh air...call it what you like...its taking place everywhere

Honestly,there could be more to gej's administration than see the eye.It could be a silent revolution that will take quite some to manifest fully.

I am quite impressed with the way he is trying to bring the railway back,his ban even though the managers are still very typical nigerians.The importation of the unessential,like rice and used cars.I am also very impressed with what i saw in london.

Sometimes his actions reminds one that gurus like ngozi okonjo are in his team.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Soldiers Set BRT Buses On Fire On Ikorodu Road / Impeachments Could Cause Tension In Nigeria—atiku Warns PDP / Nigerian Association Of Witches & Wizards Declare War On Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.