Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,959 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Beware! Avoid Scams And Build Your Wealth Today - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Beware! Avoid Scams And Build Your Wealth Today (730 Views)

Don't open this except you are ready to explain source of your wealth / The Smartest Way To Manage Your Wealth In Difficult Time( Payment Proved) / How To Make It In The Nigerian Stock Market Building Your Wealth From Ground Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Avoid Scams And Build Your Wealth Today by ppanther(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
“Beware! Is This Not a Scam?”

That was exactly what Emmanuel my good friend told me. We were sitting a table in Mr Biggs, chatting over some meat pies and Pepsi. I was trying to introduce my friend to a new business opportunity and he was really fuming, warning me never to even set foot within 10 miles radius of “these people”. In other words, I should never even dream of having anything to do with them.

I was surprised, to say the least. I knew Emmanuel well enough. He was neither an investment expert nor a financial guru. He was just a young graduate who like me would love to make money with minimal effort working from home, without the stress of working ourselves to death like bankers.

We were brainstorming as usual about the dream of having money flowing into our bank accounts, working only a few hours a week from home, so we could have more time for more important things than having any boss breathing down our neck.

Whether it’s marketing health products, FOREX trading, internet affiliate marketing, or something else, we’ve all seen the fantastic claims people make about making tons of money, AND how they can show you how to do the same thing. Open any newspaper or magazine and you’ll see their ads.

I can tell you right now that 99% of these people are total frauds. You may have even fallen prey to one of these scam artists, selling you their latest get rich quick program. Me too. I have bought so many of these programs that I’m up to my eyeballs in manuals and e-books. I kept hoping that one day I’d discover the secret to financial independence, so I kept buying more and more. Finally, after so many disappointments, I got FED UP. I decided to get to the bottom of this love we have for get rich quick programs, and find out if there really were any LEGITIMATE programs for making money.

I literally contacted the advertiser of every get rich quick advert I could find. Posing as an investor, I managed to convince them that I was seriously interested in buying into their business. That way, they actually saw me as a serious customer and revealed more about their business. Well, I was disgusted with 99% of what I found. Many of the owners actually boasted about how many people bought their useless manuals and e-books. I repeatedly found:

• Most of the information was outdated.
• Most of the ideas are confusing
• Most of what they say will never work in Nigeria
• Most of their ideas require a lot of money to start up
• Many of them were merely disguised adverts for their seminars

I quickly realized that these so-called Get Rich Quick programs were totally useless. And these advertisers knew it, yet they were laughing all the way to the bank. I was relieved that I had finally exposed these con men. Surprisingly, while sifting through all the scammers’ materials, I was able to locate a legitimate way of making money here in Nigeria.

That was what I was trying to tell Emmanuel my friend that fateful day at Mr Biggs when he started warning me about the same club I was trying to introduce him to. This club is one which allows every day people like you and me make extra money working even from home. The club’s membership is impressive, with members all across the nation. I even chatted with a few of the members I met on Nairaland.com and they verified that they were making between N40,000 and N100,000 every month through their network. But don’t take my word for it, you can send an email to the address below and find out for yourself. See what you think.

They do charge a minimal monthly charge for membership to this programme, which is to be expected for any legitimate business. Anyway, if you decide you are interested in joining this Club, I advise you to join quickly, as there are unconfirmed rumours that the programme may be scrapped soon to avoid system overload.(By the way, you didn’t hear this from me!)

Well, my search for legitimate ways of making money has come to an end. I must confess that I was extremely disappointed with most of what I found, and I strongly advise that you do not take chances joining any other networking programme other than this Club. Whatever you do, I wish you a healthy, prosperous year for you and yours.

All the best.

Winston

Here is the email address to find out more about this highly recommended club: fundyourdreams at dot com
Re: Beware! Avoid Scams And Build Your Wealth Today by MrCrackles(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
@poster

ok scammer we have heard you!
Re: Beware! Avoid Scams And Build Your Wealth Today by uzome: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
thanks
Re: Beware! Avoid Scams And Build Your Wealth Today by ztyle(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
We don hear grin

(1) (Reply)

Need A Flow Meter / Pay Paypal And I Pay You / We Need A Genuine Seller Of Blco(crude Oil) Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.