Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ifychuky'z Scrapbook - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ifychuky'z Scrapbook (913 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifychuky'z Scrapbook by IfyChuky(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2014
Think you lurv Scrappies?
Think you Read for the Fun of it?
- Maybe I'd Oblige You to Follow

P.S; Ain't Writing to Please Any.
I only need a Space to Ease my thoughts.
Only Need Ur Comments, if Any. I'd appreciate Ur Overt Critics #TeamCritics-Is-No-Crime

What to Expect; I write Torns of Shits, but Don't Do Stories.
I write Poems maybe, but I've got this Crazy style of Saying My Mind.

** Read My Trashy Write-Up's, But It Promises to be FUN, I no go fall ur Hands, but If I do - Please Forgive Me.
Re: Ifychuky'z Scrapbook by IfyChuky(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2014
[b]***Hillarious Motivation***

Just when times get xo HARD,
Just when Situations get xo TIGHT,
Just when it seem lyk all HOPE is lost - Just that scornful moment of devastasting BREAKDOWN, and
Just when Yhu think U're Doomed In Life... #Uhmmnnn, There is Something Yhu must Do:

1. Close Ur Eyes

2. Take A Deep-Breath

**** Do Yhu now Rem'ba Whom Yhu're?,
Do Yhu now Rem'ba how great Yhu Used 2 be?,
Yes, Yhu!... Have Yhu 4gotten In such a Hurry How Yhu Had Surpassed Over a Whooping 6million+ Agile Battalion In a SURVIVAL-FIGHT?...

Owk... I call 2 ur memory dat Special_Moment when Yhu Out-ran 6million souls as a SPERMATOZOA just 2 be the First 2 fertilise MUM's Ovum during Ur Conception.... #hahahahahaha... grin grin grin

How great Yhu truely Used 2 be, and Is Still You, NOTHING ever changed, not Even Ur Genes...#lols...

Yea... You Truely can pull through that SITUATION by Realizing How much the Creator Loves YOU!...
HE STILL Does, and Would Forever Do rem'ba?... x0 give Him A call, If it presses Hard.....
[/b]
Re: Ifychuky'z Scrapbook by IfyChuky(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2014
***AFTER EACH TRY, TRY AGAIN!...

—When Hardwork amounts to Vain,
Your Ill-fate haunts, and even friends; taunts,
Then grief makes you dine your pain,
I know its tough, but you've got to be strong...

—When it seem none's unlucky as you,
Your thought's now like; "DOES GOD EXIST?"
Then it'd seem all hopes is lost,
I know its not, but you've got to be strong...

—I know you tussled but couldn't get there,
Your sleepless nights had just gone Lurk,
Despite the effort, it still couldn't prove,
Its not your fault, but goodness knows best..

—The deed is done; The done is gone,
Its gone for better, and gone till never,
You sure would be better; Try a lil more harder,
'koz the done is gone, and gone forever...

—Pick the piece thats left of you,
Make amends, and make them haste,
Invest more guts, dont sulk nor whine,
Entrust to God, and Try Again...
Re: Ifychuky'z Scrapbook by IfyChuky(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
[b]—MEN, "&" THEIR SELF-ABROGATED MEN-OF-GOD

When would men from lies refrain?
It hurts my heart & brings me pain,
The truth & Gospel, they seem to twist;
The thought of men, they've so made tame.

Fake prophesies abounds in them,
The multitude accrues to them.
Miracles; All men won't dare to Miss.
To hear them talk, they'd all form heaps.

Goodnews to you, they'd all profess,
It fails: You ask, they'd all gain-say.
I know one day God would repay,
I Pray they better go Confess.

A word from Hell to man Again!
"The Pope's in hell", they claim.
They died & Rose; All men Believe
Mens brain they drain & now deceive.

To Salvation: men pays Damnation,
Signs & Wonders gain their Attention.
End-time; I know is pretty near
I wish all men would for God Fear!.

Bible now stale, & old to read.
The Gospel 's-now too fake to be Real.
The men-of-god, thus knows it all.
Their names - Men sing and now Extol.

The Messiah, above has chose to gaze,
On men, Free-will he thus bestowed.
How vile all men has chose to live
Aha-Aha! - The seeds of Eve.

Cheerful-giving, they all would Preach
Respect the Priest, they'd always Teach
Touch not the Anointed, they now would sing
"Oh Lord!", to Thee I rest my Case.
[/b]
Re: Ifychuky'z Scrapbook by IfyChuky(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
[b]***Quit the Pursuit***

Stop trying to get at her, bro. She just isn't into you.
Sure, you could be a nice guy and might be treating her like a queen.
Sure, you would never hurt her the way other guys have before, But despite that, if a girl just can't find it in herself to feel the same way towards you & see you as someone she could be with, then it's just not gonna happen no matter how hard you try.
You can't force a girl to like you. It just has to come naturally & with you, it doesn't.

Does she feel bad for hurting your feelings?

Sure, She does....,

But did she purposely try to do that?

Of course not.

You don't have to guilt trip her about it. If she realizes that she can see herself being with you, then she'll come to you & see what happens from there but until then, be a man & accept it & move on because there's other girls out there who would want a guy like you.
She's probably just not one of those girls... So, drop d feelings, 4 there Is Much Yet Undone...
[/b]
Re: Ifychuky'z Scrapbook by IfyChuky(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
***A Riposte to an Article;*** https://www.nairaland.com/1584354/5-scientific-facts-br-sts#20799588

"Who No want live long?" was the first question dat surged tru my subconscious

Inshort, am so greatly touched by this thread dat I feel lyk to comfess. NL kwenu...!

Since My Eyes stumbled Upon dis Thread My Life has neva remained d Same.
I go use this opportunity xpress my unquantifiable grattitude to d vessel and mantle tru which diz msg. Of long-living has come to my disposal.

Op, Thankxx a Lot!, not Only 4 letting me read this, but for d 5years Life-Span xtension dat I graciously gained wn I checked Ur profile picx.... NL Amen?!

View Op's profile, to get beta Incite to Wot'em Saying grin

I was also terrified on how diz people tek xpose my #Anti-smallbrea$t-syndrome to d open.
As a mata of fact, Am all guilty of this Mind Blowing #Anti-Coronary Disease, #Anti-Cancer and #Anti-ShortLife-Span-in-Men scientific facts. Kai!... Me na BigBrea$t Addict, and starting from d moment I concluded reading these facts, I turned into Dj Skillful on my Boo's Boobifera's. I trained well, and I as speak... Me don become a Certified Ambi-Dexter for Brea$t Touchmentation, as well as A good starer of nicely shaped BigBrea$t... Amen!.

I went xtra miles to achieving these certifications, All because I so CARE abt Her wellbeing.
#strictly-anti-brea$t-cancer.

Most times I feel so blessed, koz with the Rate I stare females top, I bet I cud surpass Methusalah's All-time living record, koz My life just dey Top +5, +5 each time I stare. Am xtremely EXCITED too dat am most Certainly Not gonna be A coronary Patient.... Amen!.

It is of this Unspeakable Joy dat I wish to Speak Unbehalf of My Much esteemed Poor Niggies, to Whom this post has Initially seem to have weda, maybe Abused, as d case may seem. #TeamNo-bad-condition-is-permanent.

»»»» It is more of an Instinctive though Amazing fact dat d poor sees large Boobifera's appealing, I further substantiate thus:

1. It gives d poor One Problem less to Worry about, being d Cost of Baby food grin grin grin

Literarily, d poor's high desire for bigbrea$t could jokingly be addressed as being appertained to the above fact.
Now Weda Nestle lyk make dem Inflate d price of baby foods such as NAN; LACTOGEN; CERELAC etc, or even make Peak join body at Inflating dia PEAK123 or FRISO baby food, d poor fellow wud belyk singing In Chris Browns Voice "#Ain't Nobody's Bin'nex i.e Business" #Ahoigrin. Na them sabi... NL kwezuo'nu...!

2. It serves as a direct source of Inexplicable and Unquantifiable Obioma i.e Comfort & Happiness, when Used to Support The Head

This fact is simply Indubitable, and self xplanatory... You can even #AskGoogle.

The female Brea$t has always been a source of comfort to most poor men. It aint a thing of the New, but I'dnt mind Expatiating.

Uniquely as it were made, with its Natural tenderness likened to dat of A velvet, the female brea$t has been observed to excite the males Serotinin Hormones. A hormone likened to be "Happiness Hormone", thus giving them this much narcotic and Anti-Depressant effect which surpasses that often Incited by Both Alcohols, Nicotine, Caffeine etc.

I dare say; that it gives the poor dat happiness capable of giving them a fresher Incite on how to tackle 2maro's stress, thereby giving them a reason to live and face tommorow.

The brea$t wn leaned upon cud not only be of mutual benefit to both, as d female gains her #Anti-cancer, but also a beta medium for smart and Effective thinking. To me; Its simple Inspirational..... tongue

Ever wondered y most gurls tend to have a more noticeable larger left boobifera?... Yea though, it has been as a result of most men being right-handed.

Guys mek We try Upgrade na, Ambi-dexterity aint as tough as we see it, besydz even d females right tananna needs Our expertise.

Go Grab Some Skillz today!, koz Togeda We cud Collectively say "NO" to "Brea$t-Cancer".

Guys!... Go try this at Home grin grin

Mek Una carry my post dey play, World Health Organisation (WHO) and UNICEF go soon Endorse Am! grin

grin grin grin

Read the Original Article @ http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/5-scientific-facts-about-bosoms.html
Re: Ifychuky'z Scrapbook by IfyChuky(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
[b]—THE DIFINITION

(These were what went though my Mind the day I realised I'd be leaving Home eventually for Studies)

— For the first time in along while, my thought set sail. I knew pretty soon it would be me against the world...

It would be just me, all by myself having to face the ever trying times of a tertiary environment. There wasnt a thing I didnt think 'coz I was deeply absorbed in a pensive.

I struggled to imagine what the future already has for me.., I got lost in extreme fancy as I grabbled with my imagination..., I thought so hard that soon, I could feel myself no more - If I haven't been fully aware how this started, I sure would have concluded that I was just about going demented.

"How do I face life with me being the ßoss?"

"How do I sail myself to great heights, now that I've turned the Captain?"

It was then I realised that; For the first time since I was a child, I would have to be without any sort of parental guidiance, 'coz for some reason, I was displaced far away into the heart of the East...,

"#Just too far from Home!" - I cowered.

— Now, My Life and Destiny lies just in my hands to either Groom or Doom.

"How do I go about this build up Process?"

Atleast, Indeed I've got Reputations to Nuture, Maintain and Redeem...

I musn't let my Destiny crumble just for mere Euphemerals...

I just musn't let my Parents down, neither need I, to my Own very self....

These and many more had me absorbed until I beheld my Definition...

— The Definition; My Story....

And now, I could say;
—I know who I am.,
Where I've been.,
How it has been.,
Where I am.,
Whence I hail., and
Where am Headed.
I know;
What I'd be exposed to On my very Quest of a lifetime.., And most Importantly...,
I knew exactly;
What's expected of Me.,
#So, I took a deeper gasped and soon, I couldn't realise I was stil living...

— I know pretty soon, I'd be accountable for my every Action..,
Should I Fail; My Shame.., but If I succeed, ofcourse, It'd my Glory be.

Immediately I realised I've got little or no room at all for #Extenuations..,

"No need going flimsy", I mumbled.., It was then I became deeply afraid.., koz I'm now called to become whom I'll strive to Be..

I'm Indeed liable;
To what I make of Myself.,
To How, What and Whom I expend my Time On...
I'm liable to what places I'd be, and even to what I'd do In wherever I might Be..

I realized that;
To every mistake I make, I should and would be held culpable.., and
To every Greatness achieved; God and Myself are solely responsible.

Could it be am now a god to myself, 'koz Indeed, 'm a 101% accountable for my every Action..,

#I kept thinking til I was restored to conciousness — "Life from here?!", I cringed.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ifychuky'z Scrapbook by IfyChuky(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
[b]—WHAT THE LADIES HAD DONE IN THE NAME OF FASHION

Before now.., Women wore, and used panties to cover their butts that it may not be xposed.., buht ryt now, Women use their butts to cover their panties that it may neva be Noticed, disregarding the excessive stretch-marks that abounds thereof.. #SAY_NO_TO_G-STRINGS, and if u must wear it, y sag it?

#Sincerely., 'm bittered. Was this country turning Into? Where ladies lack the slightest iota of respect for what was then reverenced and referred to as the PRIDE OF WOMANHOOD.

Before now.., women whud put On long skirts that their calf, not even thigh may not be xposed.., but right now.., They'd not even wear panties at all, that their Leggings may be well stretched, without curves atleast..., making their body parts to be well accentuated in it thereof...

Before now.., standing with a girl at dark is at Owners risk, as in, The risk of the dude whu myt be assaulted if caught., but ryt now.., doing the do is beta on the roadside provided its at viewers descretion.

Before now.., a lady whud and kud wear a bra made of jean material, or akwa-oche that her bust may not reveal.., bt ryt now., any bra made with any material thicker than acetyl.., or dhat z not as transparent as a plain glass, wud neva make sales...

Before now.., women apply sooth, carbon-black abi #tiro dhat their lashes may look obvious and dark enuf..., but ryt now the easiest place to see a rainbow is on a ladies face.., esp. at her eye lids, lashes, cheek and lips.

Before now..., any lady whose nails are out-grown is termed a Witch.., bt ryt now.., any lady with a very long plastic nail is termed as #TRENDY...

Before now.., women respects and regard their husbands as demi-gods.., bt ryt now.., they're willing to use him for a tampon if it wasn't for his macho owing to his virility.

And before now..., being #Faithful to ur wife is as easy as the Alphabets cud be.., buht ryt now..., If u get just One Wife, two girlfriends and One Fiancee.., U indeed love ur bride...

#I just wonda what the world is turning into...

#I wonda where we are actually headed... SMH[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Body, A Story / Blind Turn / 9 Warning Signs You’re In Bad Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.