Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

~What You Don't Know May Be Killing You~ - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / ~What You Don't Know May Be Killing You~ (3497 Views)

The Reason Behind The Killing Of Former Miss Venezuela. / It Is A Pity If You Don't Know Achebe But You Know Wizkid And Davido / Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~What You Don't Know May Be Killing You~ by ogunwalea(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yesterday I saw a book by Don Colbert, M D. titled ''what you don't know maybe killing you!'' Two days earlier I found myself soliloquizing, then I asked my wife 'why did Potiphar's wife offer Joseph free sex?' In Genesis 39:6, the Bible say 'Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured'. i.e, Young, tall, smart, and handsome. These are probably some of the things that attracted the woman in him! you could also say since Pharaoh (as it's with big men) is not always around to satisfy her sexually. Hmmm... I will want us to tap into the revelation I got as I talked with my wife: that Joseph was offered free sex in exchange for his God given dream and consequently his purpose'. If you agree with me, it will then be correct for me to conclude that: fornication and adultery is one of the trading ground & altar where destinies are exchanged with the devil.
Many has lost their destinies, glory, joy, others died (physical/ Spiritual) in the process, etc on the altar of Sex. unfortunately they did not know!
Again, what you don't know may be killing you!
How are the mighty fallen? What is the source of the silent war in our lives? I pray for you who desire freedom, God in his infinite mercy will deliver you in Jesus name.
Fadumo Abiodun Paul
www.facebook.com/talking.sex

1 Like

Re: ~What You Don't Know May Be Killing You~ by ogunwalea(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: ~What You Don't Know May Be Killing You~ by ngagemarv: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amen o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~What You Don't Know May Be Killing You~ by KENZYYONG(m): 2:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Amen

1 Like

Re: ~What You Don't Know May Be Killing You~ by Opistorincos(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocked pictures of where they trading ground of God's given dreams or Adonblivit

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Dam, Man With Feminine Looks Releases Hot Photos / Girl Continues Dancing Like Nothing Happened After She Was Hit By A Fan / Korean Twin Sisters Turn Into Another Different Twin After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.