Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Since African Nations Cup Was Played Last Year Mikel Deserve APOTY. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Since African Nations Cup Was Played Last Year Mikel Deserve APOTY. (423 Views)

Enyeama May Have Played Last Game For Nigeria - NFF Official / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / African Footballers That Never Won Apoty Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Since African Nations Cup Was Played Last Year Mikel Deserve APOTY. by hensben(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
I wonder why people think Yaya toure should win the price, are we not suppose to judge base on african nations cup performance and it was played last year. Toure did not play anything in that tournament, but people are using man city performance to credit him the award, is that not bias to mikel who lead nigeria to the nations cup final and won it. I understand if it were to be the year of no african nations cup, toure deserve it.

For instance, last two years european cup award was judged base on the fact that the tournament was played that same year and iniesta won the price. if it were to be judged on overall performances i.e talking about ucl, enc, el and leagues performances, messi deserved it that year iniesta won it.

MIKEL deserve the award 100 percent, no sentiment.

Note: please use nations cup not club performances, remember its AFRICAN AWARD.

(1) (Reply)

Does Yaya Toure Really Deserve The CAF POTY Award / Yaya Toure Wins CAF Footballer Of The Year Award / Is The Ban By Fifa On Suarez Fair??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.