Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode (2304 Views)

Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts / Money Laundering Allegation: Aregbesola’s Son Rejects Vanguard’s Apology; Says Y / EFCC Arraigns Fani-kayode Over N230m Money Laundering Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
All charges on the 19.5 billion naira Aviation Intervention Fund which were filed against me in July 2008 were dropped two months later for want of evidence and when the EFCC discovered that not only was I the one that exposed, investigated and reported the crime to President Obasanjo and the security agencies but also that the crime took place a few months before I was redeployed to Aviation. It is my predecessor in office, Professor Babalola Borisade, that is facing charges on the 19.5 billion naira Aviation Fund and not me and he has been doing so since 2008. My issue with the EFCC has nothing to do with the Aviation Intervention Fund or the stealing of public funds. No money has been reported as being missing under my watch and neither has there been any allegation of theft or misappropiation of one kobo.

I have been charged with laundering my own money and as u should know that is not an offence and neither can it be proved as being one in any court of law. That explains why the EFCC have had such a hard time proving its case in 5 years and why they keep running from court or trying to change the judge. Next time u want to point accusing fingers at me and tell me that I should not throw stones at others do ur homework properly and get ur facts. You are the only one that does not seem to know that the charges against me were malicious, bogus and politically motivated and it was just a desperate attempt to intimidate and silence me. It has not worked and it can never work. For the last few years my innocence has spoken for me and it will continue to do so. Better still every single one of those that were involved in this evil plan to destroy me and ruin my name and career has come to a bad end. - Chief Femi Fani-Kayode

5 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by ratiken(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oga, you cannot be the judge on your own case, allow the law take its full course in due time. Dont ever think the delay means you are exonerated.
While you are at that, stop publishing all your illicit extra marital affairs on the the national dailies. Its not only crude and irresponsible but also silly
Stop fabricating evil and false propaganda against the current administration. We know you dont have anything to contribute so allow them clean up the mess you and your fellow crooks piled up.
Finally, you spend so much time on here lately even more than the unemployed youths. So I need to ask what you currently do for a living that you have so much time in your hands?

25 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by idupaul: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
CramJones!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am just loving this dude, keep it up Cramjones, we are solidly behind you so long as you remain innocent.

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by CaptainCodes(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
FFK!!!!

I see you o.... Its all good tho.
A Unique man

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
rati ken: Oga, you cannot be the judge on your own case, allow the law take its full course in due time. Dont ever think the delay means you are exonerated.
While you are at that, stop publishing all your illicit extra marital affairs on the the national dailies. Its not only crude and irresponsible but also silly
Stop fabricating evil and false propaganda against the current administration. We know you dont have anything to contribute so allow them clean up the mess you and your fellow crooks piled up.
Finally, you spend so much time on here lately even more than the unemployed youths. So I need to ask what you currently do for a living that you have so much time in your hands?
and you are the judge? The man just stated his own case, except you have your own evidence, your rants are useless.

10 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Obiagu1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thief!

4 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by tobex23(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Please let's face the topic... cheesy cramjones...

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by ratiken(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Obiagelli:
and you are the judge? The man just stated his own case, except you have your own evidence, your rants are useless.
His rant and yours are useless as well. Let the law take its full course. No need making noise over a pending case.

12 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mr FFK, after all the noise making, you will still retire to the background where you belong...a place called OBLIVION! Go and get a life!

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by 1stola: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
from Stella now to you.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by saintneo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Chai!

You laundered your money, nna make una see craze raised to power infinity.

Why would someone launder his money?

According to the definition by thefreedicitionary.com & wikipedia.com respectively:

Launder: 2 To disguise the source or nature of (illegal funds, for example) by channeling through an intermediate agent. ..... thefreedicitionary.com

Money laundering is the process of concealing sources of money. Money evidently gained through crime is "dirty"
money, and money that has been "laundered" to appear as if it came from a legitimate source is "clean" money. Money can be laundered by many methods, which vary in complexity and sophistication. ........ wikipedia.com

FFK, you keep nailing your coffin with every word you scribe or spit on the internet.

How much ill gotten money do you have in you possession? What are the sources of your ill gotten money? Who initiated you into money Laundering? Who are your agents?

Your time will come.

Just before this post is edited I need to quote you.
cramjones: All charges on the 19.5 billion naira Aviation Intervention Fund which were filed against me in July 2008 were dropped two months later for want of evidence and when the EFCC discovered that not only was I the one that exposed, investigated and reported the crime to President Obasanjo and the security agencies but also that the crime took place a few months before I was redeployed to Aviation. It is my predecessor in office, Professor Babalola Borisade, that is facing charges on the 19.5 billion naira Aviation Fund and not me and he has been doing so since 2008. My issue with the EFCC has nothing to do with the Aviation Intervention Fund or the stealing of public funds. No money has been reported as being missing under my watch and neither has there been any allegation of theft or misappropiation of one kobo.
I have been charged with laundering my own money and as u should know that is not an offence and neither can it be proved as being one in any court of law. That explains why the EFCC have had such a hard time proving its case in 5 years and why they keep running from court or trying to change the judge. Next time u want to point accusing fingers at me and tell me that I should not throw stones at others do ur homework properly and get ur facts. You are the only one that does not seem to know that the charges against me were malicious, bogus and politically motivated and it was just a desperate attempt to intimidate and silence me. It has not worked and it can never work. For the last few years my innocence has spoken for me and it will continue to do so. Better still every single one of those that were involved in this evil plan to destroy me and ruin my name and career has come to a bad end. - Chief Femi Fani-Kayode

4 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by staggerman(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
So FFK is Cramjones

Then Who is Fashola, Tinubu, GEJ etc on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Maxymilliano(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:
I have been charged with laundering my own money and as u should know that is not an offence and neither can it be proved as being one in any court of law.

Femo, you are very much aware that what you did contravened the provision of the money laundering (prohibition) Act, 2004 or was that not why your lawyer contested the admissibility or otherwise of the computer print-out of your statement of account as evidence against you ?

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by curiouslad(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: No money has been reported as being missing under my watch and neither has there been any allegation of theft or misappropiation of one kobo.

I have been charged with laundering my own money and as u should know that is not an offence and neither can it be proved as being one in any court of law. - Chief Femi Fani-Kayode

grin grin
How about replacing that statement with "I have never stolen public funds".

Why Launder your own money except wait... It isn't clean money!

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Maxymilliano:

Femo, you are very much aware that what you did contravened the provision of the money laundering (prohibition) Act, 2004 or was that not why your lawyer contested the admissibility or otherwise of the computer print-out of your statement of account as evidence against you ?

Don't mind the over- grown baby with his ancient lawyer that contests the admissibility of computer- generated evidence under our Evidence Act, as amended.

Fanny, stick close to Obj cos he is going to be your saving grace. When Obj will mend fences with GEJ before the elections in 2015, he is going to negotiate a free passage for you lot that toot his horn and massage his over- boated ego.

In the meantime, change that lawyer of yours cos he might run you into jail with his obsolete submissions before the courts.

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Haba, FFK. We know you. You are just a perfect definition of Corruption.

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by strangest(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Fear don dey catch you? No worry, we go carry you go jail where dem go open your nyash hole... Soon now, very soon... Hitler like you

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by donphilopus: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Obiagu1: Thief!
He stole your property?

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by andyanders: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: All charges on the 19.5 billion naira Aviation Intervention Fund which were filed against me in July 2008 were dropped two months later for want of evidence and when the EFCC discovered that not only was I the one that exposed, investigated and reported the crime to President Obasanjo and the security agencies but also that the crime took place a few months before I was redeployed to Aviation. It is my predecessor in office, Professor Babalola Borisade, that is facing charges on the 19.5 billion naira Aviation Fund and not me and he has been doing so since 2008. My issue with the EFCC has nothing to do with the Aviation Intervention Fund or the stealing of public funds. No money has been reported as being missing under my watch and neither has there been any allegation of theft or misappropiation of one kobo.

You be thief Fani Kayode. You have no explanation to give us. Keep posting the pixs of women you have slept with and forget about your case as the courts will will decide wether to allow you go or send you to prison.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by wesley80(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Obiagelli: I am just loving this dude, keep it up Cramjones, we are solidly behind you so long as you remain innocent.
Madam, "soliciting" is a crime whether on the internet or off it. All of a sudden a very filthy mouthed thug has become desirable because he's so rich he had to launder his own money. Sista, go hustle elsewhere.

6 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by luvinhubby(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2014

Bros my advice to you, get a good PR hand that will tell you WHAT to say and WHEN and HOW to say it, if you don`t know one, contact me I can arrange one for you. You keep shooting yourself on the foot by your PR stunts as you`ve just done.

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Ballotti: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oh dear!
Can SATAN strike this dude with DUMBNESS?
Just for ONE WEEK!!! cry.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
LET ME STATE IS CATEGORICALLY CLEAR!!! I AM NOT FEMI FANI-KAYODE, I AM AN APC MEMBER...I DO NOT REPRESENT FANI-KAYODE'S OPINIONS AND I DO NOT SUPPORT ALL HE SAYS, I SUPPORT SOME BUT NOT ALL. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR SO THAT PEOPLE WILL STOP INSINUATING WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW!

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by wesley80(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: LET ME STATE IS CATEGORICALLY CLEAR!!! I AM NOT FEMI FANI-KAYODE, I AM AN APC MEMBER...I DO NOT REPRESENT FANI-KAYODE'S OPINIONS AND I DO NOT SUPPORT ALL HE SAYS, I SUPPORT SOME BUT NOT ALL. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR SO THAT PEOPLE WILL STOP INSINUATING WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW!
Thanks but no thanks Fani. Seems your stench is too Mich for even you to bear! Gently o, you might just choke.

3 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
rati ken: Oga, you cannot be the judge on your own case, allow the law take its full course in due time. Dont ever think the delay means you are exonerated.
Posts like this are the type that makes me feel NL needs a 'post dustbin'.

Hogwash!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Obiagelli: I am just loving this dude, keep it up Cramjones, we are solidly behind you so long as you remain innocent.

Seconded!!!!
Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
rati ken:
His rant and yours are useless as well. Let the law take its full course. No need making noise over a pending case.
Case that has been pending since when??

Its you and your ilk that are making noise all over the place.

CFFK will be vindicated to the shame and disappointment of you and your ilk.
Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by wesley80(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:

Seconded!!!!
Another hustler with eyes set on laundered lucre.

5 Likes

Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
strangest: Fear don dey catch you? No worry, we go carry you go jail where dem go open your nyash hole... Soon now, very soon... Hitler like you
When are you going to carry him to jail?? Its been years now and nothing has been done yet.

Give up already??
Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by najoke: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
luvinhubby:
Bros my advice to you, get a good PR hand that will tell you WHAT to say and WHEN and HOW to say it, if you don`t know one, contact me I can arrange one for you. You keep shooting yourself on the foot by your PR stunts as you`ve just done.
^
Begging for Job abi

Back to topic, do u guys think the OP just woke up and decided to write this and post it in a public forum not knowing the consequence ...with all the APC/PDP e-fight here and there.....with people looking for one thing or the other to use against a perceived "enemy or opposition".
[size=16pt]
Then you need ya head examine.[/size]
Re: A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
wesley80: Another hustler with eyes set on laundered lucre.

...and what are your eyes set on??

Until proven guilty, CFFK is innocent! Deal with it!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) / Time To Disgrace The Self-appointed Godfather Of The South-west / Download The Controvercial PDP Song Jonathan Rocked To In His Calabar Campaign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.