Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ever Wondered Why You See The Same Post On Every Blog? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Wondered Why You See The Same Post On Every Blog? (418 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Lagosians Sweat And Frown Unnecessarily? / Have U Ever Wondered Abt D Events Dat Took Place On Ur Birthday? Check This Out / Have U Wondered What Imfao Or Lmfao Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why You See The Same Post On Every Blog? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
I have a very big problem with seeing same news, same article on every blog. Right now I am subscribed to three different blog and everyday,I get exactly same post with just little rephrasing, I mean a Mainly fashion blog giving you an article completely outside fashion as long as it sells.I can’t help but wonder if this happens only in Nigeria, if Nigerian Youths have settled for Copy and Paste due to laziness or if there is a reason why it is like this?

The truth is majority of Nigerian bloggers are so anxious about getting the money people like Linda Ikeji make on their blog. They expect to make millions in months,with passion for nothing,they rush to get their blog.Then they are faced with the reality.

Having been misled by the numerous article of how easy it is to make money via blogging ,they think people will just read their post, when there are more than a million popular blog in Nigeria alone. How would you survive in the competition? The next thing is to copy and paste everything just because they hear Google ad-sense approve blogs with enough content.

After having enough copied posts,then they notice no one is even reading or nearly nobody even know they exist. They get very worried because without traffic on your blog you can’t make money from it.Then they start pasting posts that include ‘Unclad photos’ and trust Nigerian youths, we rush to view such posts.I mean i tried it once.I bet very few people would be reading this post but believe me with just one unclad post i had around 40,000 views.

Lately,celebrities are the target of most bloggers who in the absence of an enticing story make up stories about them to get the attention of people ignorant of the trick. Some days back,i saw an article announcing the death of a celebrity who is very much healthy and alive.Is this their fault?would an average Nigerian waste time reading an article that was true and meaningful?

While we term Nigerian Bloggers all sort of name,it’s important we know what they go through in these cheap copy and paste. For some,the amount of data is just too expensive,they copy and paste quickly and log off.That is one of the major problem we face.In truth,those who want to be better would be better.

SOURCE CEEKAN

(1) (Reply)

How Do Hardgainers Gain Muscle And Weight Fast? / Ebola Scare In Port Harcourt Hospitals / After A Fun Filled Weekend, What Do You Hate Most About Monday Mornings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.