Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl (27894 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by cdamsel(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
kuphid:

She features mostly if not only in Ghananian movies. She's more a Ghananian than a Nigerian.
thanks for the info kiss

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by psalm68(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
sailormoon: This woman is stunning to me
shey OP no see this pix b4 e carry that yeye one come here ni

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by pembisco(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Eiyah i wish i kn donate bt i dnt hv, let d govment do smtin pls, evn though she has one eye left i tink d govnment nd cheerful givers kn donate for d oda eye's surgery. shes biutiful sha bt she nids d oda eye to be perfct
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by nickz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
SELENAqueensy: see fine gal.... black beauty

am proud to be black jor

#teamblackbeauties

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by pembisco(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Spartacus and Merlin.....
no! Its "Go and Die"

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by ninocia18(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
lanrizil: The comment she made about sperm whitening the teeth is for real o.....jst check out her sparkling white set grin

Buh its true nah. Ask Google. grin cheesy
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by pembisco(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=SELENAqueensy]see fine gal.... black beauty

am proud to be black jor

#teamblackbeauties
[quote]
see yellow monkey formin black biuty. Abi no be u de ur profile? Mek we hear word abeg
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP, that pic didn't do any justice to her beauty! She's more prettier. But that's not the best the about her.....the beauty of it all is she's such a great actress!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by Sike(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Abeg who be she?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
kuphid:

She features mostly if not only in Ghananian movies. She's more a Ghananian than a Nigerian.
I first discovered her in a Nigerian movie.

And she's not even Nigerian at all o (well, her father is Nigerian...who cares undecided), she was born in Ghana and she has a Ghanaian citizenship. I say screw the gonner father! angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by shejane: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Btw her boobs looks beta dan her face
Gud package
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by charminbenn: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wana ask u sometin,is she not more beautiful dan ur present galfriend by far?my friend b reasonable n mature wen u tlk atimes.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by shejane: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Btw her b**bs looks beta dan her face
Gud package nd she's a gud actress wt gud voice
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by ichommy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
She' Cute
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by LadyH(f): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
fake nose. fake hair. fake skin colour. fake eye lashes. fake Russian name.

but apart from all that, she is pretty.

I like her original kidneys and intestines. Also her heart and liver is beautiful.

Atleast they are original .. (I hope so)
I zon zie!!!! grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by scholes23(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin
cdamsel: Them say she b actress bt have neva seen her movie,na wa ooo lipsrsealed

How will u see when all u watch is NTA grin
cdamsel: Them say she b actress bt have neva seen her movie,na wa ooo lipsrsealed

How will u see when all u watch is NTA

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by scholes23(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by cdamsel(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
scholes23: grin

How will u see when all u watch is NTA grin

NTA no better pass african magic undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by delikzy4all: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
I ₪☺ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ђε exist

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Keep hating on every lady you come across.
Elnino4ladies: I hate demented black biitches....wtf is yvone okoro..??...overrated whoore....

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by cdamsel(f): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
delikzy4all:
I ₪☺ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ђε exist
I don't exist cos I don't know who she is? undecided
Laugh in zulu undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by scholes23(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
cdamsel: NTA no better pass african magic undecided

In fact better pass CNN
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by Uniquexty(f): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: I hate demented black biitches....wtf is yvone okoro..??...overrated whoore....
What's biting u?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by cdamsel(f): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
scholes23:

In fact better pass CNN
@ least we agree on something
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by Sylvarresta(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
pembisco: Eiyah i wish i kn donate bt i dnt hv, let d govment do smtin pls, evn though she has one eye left i tink d govnment nd cheerful givers kn donate for d oda eye's surgery. shes biutiful sha bt she nids d oda eye to be perfct
ur own na goat eyes abi? Y u no go donate
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by Uniquexty(f): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Keep hating on every lady you come across.
That's because he is ga.y
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by delikzy4all: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
cheesy cheesy :Laff I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Kavanchan... aπϑ remember she acted Ikuku aπϑ Isakaba aπϑ she also featured I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Drunken Master grin grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by hideout: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
ur papa when no bang ur Mama well u don kill am?
because if in bang. her well she 4 no born u. UN ARCHIVED HATER
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by scholes23(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
cdamsel: @ least we agree on something

So now are we cool?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by donJ2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=SELENAqueensy]see fine gal.... black beauty

am proud to be black jor

#teamblackbeauties

Buh U̶̲̥̅̊ no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dat team oh, U̶̲̥̅̊ na fair beauty
grin grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl by anonymously404: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
tongue Her butt self dey there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife, Ebere Stacey Aletile Step Out In Style For Date Night / Singer Diamond Platinumz Banned From Performing In Tanzania And Abroad / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.