Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Papa Nnamdi's Diary - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Papa Nnamdi's Diary (723 Views)

The Legacy You Left Us By Afamefuna Nnamdi-okagbue / Always A Hero You Are Papa- A Poem / Papa(i Love Him A Lot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa Nnamdi's Diary by papannamdi1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
HELO PEEPS, MY NAME IS PAPA NNAMDI AND I LOVE BIG NYASSH
anyways, i have created this to post my unusual daily experience, for al nairalanders to read, its a first so give me kudos not criticism, arno de compete wit writers hia, just wanna do sontin different,
Re: Papa Nnamdi's Diary by papannamdi1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
befor i started loving big big nyashes, i use to be a gentle young man that plays the bass guiter for my church, bet al changed on dec 31 2013.
i have a landlady , a fourth wife to my landlord, she is yellow and heavy, she usually looks at me in a way dat makes me feel awkward from her balcony whenever i greet her,
so on the last day of 2013, when i wqs preparin to go for alnyt, she called me from the balcony to come and help her with her gen, so i went.
on getting to her place i noticed the old limpin landlord wasnt around, so she directed to the bac of the apartment where d gen was, al dis while she was smillin and twistin her hair with her fingers whenever she talked, like she was a teenager,
my hrt was racing already, this is not safe i thought, but i swallowed fear and went to the bac of d aprtment did al neccessary stuf and started the gen, so i turned to leave and noticed her volumptious self standing ryt behind me, making my plans to speedily walk out impossible, she was saying thank you and comin closer to me, i was so scared and told her i wanted to leav cos she was blockin d exit from d bac balcony, she made a side way mov allowin a sideway movnnt from me, i tried to pass and that was it, she held me wen i was about to pass, pressed her soft body against me and kissed me tonguefully,
i started sweatin, removed my lips and was walkin backwards tryin to talk sense, am goin for vigil ma, this thin is not good ma, nit knwin a sofer was behind me i triped and fell on my bac, she quickly sized d oppourtunity, jumped om me on the sofer and was kissin me again, before i could get angry and slap the demon outa her, she had unziped my jeans and grabed my dick, still shocked at the speed i tried to push her hands away, but her soft lips swallowed it, and that was it, i couldnt do anythin again, was like a sweet rope tied me down, amidst gasp for air, i asked of the husband and was told he went on a drinkin spree till d next day,
my brodas and sistas, she finished my dick dat nyt like a IndecentStar, i went there around 10pm and she finished wit me at about 2 30pm,
after that nyt, she has been buyin me gifts and givin me sexual looks,
she molested me, and now am beginin to want to do it wit her again,
Re: Papa Nnamdi's Diary by papannamdi1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
so i came bac from my shop in alaba early today so that i may attend the beer challenge i took up at our usual spot this night, on getting home i saw my demon, jezebel landlady at the balcony, my prick jerked and i shrug off the feeling, walking face down to my apartment, from afar i could hear my home theater blasting timayas UKWU,
annoyed at the volume and attention it was generating, i stormed into my siting room to see my two children, nnamdi and ezinne dancin,
ezinne is 10yrs while nnamdi is 12yrs old,
i was shocked because ezinne was twerking while nnamdi was behind her dancing and behaving like the white cop in the 'ukwu' video.
i shouted at dem and they turned round , saw me and ran to welcome me,
i switched off the tv and decoder, and asked for their mother
she went to the market nnamdi said,
she actually left my kids alone and went to GOD knws where,
i dont remember givin her money for market, this got me worried so i stayed bac to find out where she went,
Re: Papa Nnamdi's Diary by Paulpenny(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
so u dey go beer challenge....hw d tin dey be self tell me sometin my broda

(1) (Reply)

5 Books To Be Made Into Movies In 2015 / What does It Take To Make Frontpage / Better Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.