Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Yaya Toure Named African Footballer Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Named African Footballer Of The Year (440 Views)

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Is Mikel Good For African Footballer Of The Year Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Named African Footballer Of The Year by stam101(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ivory coast international and manchester city midfielder yaya toure has been named the african footballer of the year, in second place was nigeria and chelsea midfielder john mikel obi and third was another ivorian and galatasaray striker didier drogba...what's ur take on this but to me i think yaya toure deserved d award

(1) (Reply)

David Moyes On PL Manager Of the Month Shortlist...... ETT / World Cup 2014: Super Eagles Boycott Training In Money Row / I Would Score 4 More Goals Against France” – Ahmed Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.