Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Who's The Best! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who's The Best! (499 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Best! by johniho1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
I came across this post just now about mikel and yaya toure.
Let talk about it and please let share our mind about there difference.

!:
[b]
Mikel really impressed last year no doubts buh that doesn't guarantee him the award.. Even Enyeama woulda been a better choice for the award.. The only notable thing is the Europa Cup he lifted and the Nations Cup too.. Think of it, @ d Nations cup, Sunday Mba was the star man.. @ the Confed Cup, Mikel tried but it was an average performance.. @ Chelsea, he's being benched not cuz his coach is biased, Mikel's Gameplay needs a complete Overhaul.. I've seen DMF's n CMF's that are damn good.. Sergio Busquets | Cheik Tiote | Fernandinho | Cabaye | Yaya Toure etc, These dudes throw in crunching Tackles, break-up play, Spread passes and ease burden off the team.. What can Mikel Do, Throw tackle and still play a Back Pass(Most times Unnecessary).. I Think the award should go to Yaya Toure.. He's been consistent, a tireless worker and full of contribution on pitch.. Incase u are still confused, here are details:

Lemme Compare Yaya | Mikel..

Consistency - Yaya Toure
Defence Splitting Passes - Yaya Toure
Shots - Yaya Toure
Goals - Yaya Toure
Hold up Play - Yaya Toure
DMF Role - Mikel
CMF , AMF - Yaya Toure
Dribbles, Movement - Yaya Toure
Aerial Threat - Yaya Toure
Set-Piece Threat - Yaya Toure
Team Stat - Yaya = 90% Contribution
Team Stat - Mikel = 35% Contribution

How come people saying Mikel Deserves Baller
of The Year.. He's Good Though, Buh Yaya is a
Beast, A Monster and the Best Black Midfielder
in the world.. Yaya is among Top Ten
Midfielders Right Now in the World.. There's no Club in the world that can afford to Bench Yaya Toure with the kind of form he's on @ d Moment.. A Midfielder who sprays Long range passes with both Feet, Throws in Tackles, Drives through opposition defense, Splits defense with passes, Takes shots from anywhere.. I Like Mikel's Defensive duties buh I Don't like any Dude that Makes use of Sideways Passes and Backwards Passes..

Mikel's a PET.. Toure's a BEAST..
[/b]

pls front paqe Mod.

(1) (Reply)

2013 CAF African Player: How Countries Voted / Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Bonuses / A Letter To All Super Eagles Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.