Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust (931 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust by MEILYN(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Without wasting time. This year is gonna be tough for the below continent and countries.

ASIA- This Continent Is In Trouble... Mark My Words, This year gonna be tough. The destruction is gonna be much.

Japan/ China- Natural Disasters Will Be An Everyday Thing Here....

Israel and Syria- This Year The Bombings and War In These Countries Is Gonna Be Intense.

Egypt, Central Africa Republic, East Africa - Na wahala ona dey.

America, Canada and Europe- Economy Break Down. Destruction in America.

Nothern Part Of Nigeria- Hmmmm. Its Gonna Be Worst, Thats All I Know.

No Jokes

"Woe be unto thee, Babylon, and Asia! woe be unto thee, Egypt and Syria! Gird up yourselves with cloths of sack and hair, bewail your children, and be sorry; for your destruction is at hand." (2 Esdras 16:1-2)."A sword is sent upon you, and who may turn it back? A fire is sent among you, and who may quench it?" (2 Esdras 16:3-4).

"Woe to the nations that rise up against my kindred! the Lord Almighty will take vengeance of them in the day of judgment, in putting fire and worms in their flesh; and they shall feel them, and weep for ever." (Judith 16:17).

Isaiah Chapter 19......

Lets watch and see grin

All praises to Yahawah for showing me this. wink

who am I to boast where God is? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust by mcfynest(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2014
Proverbs 25:14 Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.

GIVE PRAISES TP GOD FOR SHOWING YPU THIS, RETURN ALL PRAISE TO HIM. INSTEAD OF THIS ME MYSELF AND I. ABI YOU NE JESUS?

i so much miss obadear....

3 Likes

Re: Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust by MEILYN(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2014
mcfynest: Proverbs 25:14 Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.

GIVE PRAISES TP GOD FOR SHOWING YPU THIS, RETURN ALL PRAISE TO HIM. INSTEAD OF THIS ME MYSELF AND I. ABI YOU NE JESUS?

i so much miss obadear....
hey. All Praises to God bro. Not me, am not boasting grin

ignore the topic. I didnt know what to name the thread. wink

we all miss Obadiah.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Ahh no wonder, birds of a feather.

Mr Prophet how many natural disasters have happened in China and Japan this year so far?

Which destruction happened in Asia?

Which destruction happened in America?

Has the economies of America, Canada or Europe broken down?

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust by Goshen360(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
^ ^ ^

They are mostly FALSE PROPHETS.....propheLYING.
Re: Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust by MrPresident1: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Goshen360:
^ ^ ^

Goshen360 your attention is needed here below;
https://www.nairaland.com/1947151/world-war-3-start-15th

Dem dey lie for that thread, dem need you to come scatter the lies grin
Re: Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust by LordReed(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Goshen360:
^ ^ ^

LoL @ propheLYING. Giving him benefit of doubt, maybe I haven't seen the news items.
Re: Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust by LordReed(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
The new spelling of COWARD is MEILYN, LoL.

(1) (Reply)

If God Is Truly A Merciful God / The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism. / ‘heaven On Earth’…the New Greeting By Winners Chapel Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.