Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Are You Planning An Events Soon? Call Me For All Your Events Needs. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Planning An Events Soon? Call Me For All Your Events Needs. (366 Views)

Cooking Services -- Are You Planning A Wedding,or Any Event. Contact Now / Job Complete: Simple Logo Needed For An Events Planning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning An Events Soon? Call Me For All Your Events Needs. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2014
I hereby introduce to you our company J-world entertainment: a talent development and event management outfit.
We organize and manage all kinds of events i.e promotional events, birthday, wedding ceremonies, seminars, end of year party, inter-house sport, launching, shows etc.
We offer services like video coverage, photography, d j, m c, ushering, bouncers, bouncing castles, branding, and more.
We also develop and promote businesses, schools, events, projects etc both online and offline by creating a webpage, blogs, face book page and other websites and pages to advertize the company product and services in other to expand their clientebase, I also increase traffic to the site base on the location of the business and targeted client through face book group and other social networks, update and admin a page, website, blogs with contents that include news and events which lots of people will be interested to read, online banners for advertising the company product and services, registering the company name on business directories, yellow pages, search engines to make the company to be find anywhere in the world, submitting proposals to companies or client online who may be interested in the product or services, organizing a photo shoot or video of the company ‘s events to be uploaded on you tube and other viewing sites.
Offline promotions includes: one on one advertising, submitting proposals to different companies and attending interviews, street promotions with promoters on branded jerseys, dancers , distribution of fliers, audio/video jingles to advertise on radio and tv stations, media advertising including banners, sovernirs, branding on promotional materials such as jersey, cap, pen, bags etc to be distributed as gift or sales.
Thanks.
contact me on 08063154192

(1) (Reply)

SADC Certified Social Media Professional Workshop. / Surveying Instrument Of Any Kinds Available / African Movers And Shakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.