Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Unilorin Post Ume Closing Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post Ume Closing Date (1993 Views)

JAMB Extends Closing Date To Febraury 5th / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Ume Closing Date by complexguy: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2008
this is to inform all who choose university of ilorin as there choice school to try and make up with the closing date for the online registration,cos the shchool will be closing there site soon.well for more in formation about the school and the post jamb you m,ay call this number 08050563457.
Re: Unilorin Post Ume Closing Date by complexguy: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2008
This to notify suitable candidate who chose university of ilorin as there choice of institution that the closing date for the online registration is on the 15th of august 2008.For those who are staying far distances and need to buy the scratch card you can call me on this line 08050563457.
Re: Unilorin Post Ume Closing Date by synke(f): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2008
do any one know when unilorin is resuming back .am kind of confused is it sept 29 or oct 6,you can as well send me a mail on my email will be reall greatfull if you can do that for me .My email addy is DAMSELIAR@YAHOO.COM tanx so much

(1) (Reply)

j / HELP!!! So Confusing,Check This Out? / Mapoly ND/HND Part Time Form Still Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.