Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed (2802 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! / Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by cashkid18(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2014
"STELLA ODUAH is NOT a Nigerian!
She's an Indian. She lied about her nationality.Infact STELLA ODUAH is NOT a woman. She's a man.She lied about her gender. No! Ehmm Ehmmm....
Actually STELLA ODUAH is NOT a human being. She's a ghost. She lied about her identity." -
source:Sahara Reporters

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by cashkid18(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2014
wia are the anti-stellas they shud cum n feast on dis thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2014
Apc talk
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by cashkid18(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^ sahara desert is an apc media tool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Project400: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Nigerians please lets keep aside our differences. Some of these Ministers have close associates from other tribes/parties in their respective offices, all working peacefully smiley

Remember the Ministry of Aviation is not housing a single tribe/party.
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Databundle: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2014
How is this a breaking news?
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Kairoseki77: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2014
Remember those few days where an unconfirmed souce claimed that Iyabo did not author that letter to her father?

Remember how that turned out to not be true?

Wait until the government resumes on Jan 14, when the investigation into Oduah will formally start. These unsourced, and uncomfirmed, claims from the "Nigerian Senate" (which is currently on vacation) will most likely be exposed as fraudulent. I refrained from commenting on that post because the fact that there was NO SOURCE led me to believe that it would never grace the Front Page. Clearly I was wrong.
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2014
I knew it.. angry

Retardeen Jonathan should be impeached for his gross incompetency.. angry

How could he not have known that Stealer Oduah was not a Nigerian.. angry And with all our unemployed Graudates roaming the streets, he went and employed a non-Nigerian illiterate with Fake degree, fake hair and fake eye to be Minister.. angry

She is not even a Woman sef.. angry

Who knows.. Maybe Dame Jonathan is really a Hippopotamus sef and he does not know.. And Abu Kaka might even be an Igbo Man that trades in Onitsha and he does not know.

Jesus!! I really Pity for this cesspit called Nigeria.. angry

I want to burn my Passport and become a citizen of Mali or Rwanda.. angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by cashkid18(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^^ undecided
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by cashkid18(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Kairoseki77: Remember those few days where an unconfirmed souce claimed that Iyabo did not author that letter to her father?

Remember how that turned out to not be true?

Wait until the government resumes on Jan 14, when the investigation into Oduah will formally start. These unsourced, and uncomfirmed, claims from the "Nigerian Senate" (which is currently on vacation) will most likely be exposed as fraudulent. I refrained from commenting on that post because the fact that there was NO SOURCE led me to believe that it would never grace the Front Page. Clearly I was wrong.
what are u saying,dude
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Eziachi: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2014
cashkid18: "STELLA ODUAH is NOT a Nigerian!
She's an Indian. She lied about her nationality.Infact STELLA ODUAH is NOT a woman. She's a man.She lied about her gender. No! Ehmm Ehmmm....
Actually STELLA ODUAH is NOT a human being. She's a ghost. She lied about her identity." -
source:Sahara Reporter grin grin grin grin
I heard she is a she man.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by cashkid18(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2014
Eziachi: I heard she is a she man.
shocked shocked,i tink gej shud be blamed for that lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by mascot87(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2014
With the current news flowing on the social media that stealer Oduah is not a human being but a ghost,president ebele Jonathan presently in CIV through his spokesperson Ruben ABATI as set us a 10 men and women committe comprising of witches,wizards,demons and evil spirits to unravel the kind of being stealer Oduah his and he has given then just two weeks to submit there report and recommendations
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by cashkid18(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2014
mascot87: With the current news flowing on the social media that stealer Oduah is not a human being but a ghost,president ebele Jonathan presently in CIV through his spokesperson Ruben ABATI as set us a 10 men and women committe comprising of witches,wizards,demons and evil spirits to unravel the kind of being stealer Oduah his and he has given then just two weeks to submit there report and recommendations
Source: sahara reporters
fixed!!!
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Kairoseki77: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
cashkid18: what are u saying,dude
This:

There seems to be a pattern on NL. A fully sourced article will grace the front page, generate a lot of traffic, and then a few days later UNSOURCED and CONTRADICTORY claims will hit the front page.

This is confusing to many people. Prime example, is the letter writing saga.

A sourced thread quoted an article in Vanguard. That article contained the contents of Iyabos letter to OBJ. It hit the front page and about 97% of us believed it to be accurate.

A few days later, an UNSOURCED and uncomfirmed post claimed that Iyabo did not author that letter to her father.

We were all confused, and it took a few days to sort out the truth. Nairaland created national confusion, single-handedly, by pushing that unsourcred thread to the Front Page.

There have been even worse instances where threads are "jokes", but presented as truth just to gain views. I am thinking of the Ngige crying over 2bn thread, and Lagbaja removing his mask. Many people STILL believe those threads were truthful.

Shockingly, this pattern is repeating itself again with this latest Oduah scandal.

A story hits the front page with multiple sources and several media outlets are reporting the story. All of us believe the accusations are true.

Then an UNSOURCED and UNCOMFIRMED thread hits the front page, that is completely contradictory. I am of course talking about this post:

theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream

From the very beginning, that person claimed to have gotten their information directly from a Senate Statement. It was an obvious lie when I first saw the thread, because the pictures of Oduah's CV that OP posted had a very prominent PREMIUM TIMES logo on it. I didnt take the thread serious, and expected it would be deleted as trash. Now it seems that OP figured out that the GIANT PREMIUM TIMES LOGO, was a dead giveaway that they didn't get the CV from the Senate, so they changed it. They downloaded the CV from the Premium Times website (the download doesn't have a logo), and re-uploaded it to Nairaland. Hilariously, they decided to photochop a pic of Stella' face onto the resume. grin

Lets be clear.

1. The Senate is on vacation until January 14th. It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to have released anything.

2. OP did not list a single person from the senate that released it. WHO FROM THE SENATE GAVE OP ODUAH's resume? It might have just as well been ghosts.

3. OP claims (quite fraudulently) that the Senate released a "statement". (Where is this statement, has anyone seen it?)

4. OP claims that the Senate "confirm[ed] that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order." SINCE THIS "SENATE'S STATEMENT" DOESNT EXIST, THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

5. OP's only source is the facebook page of some random PDP fan site. Where is this Senate Statement?

6. In fact, I think that post was WRITTEN by the owner of that Facebook page, and that they included the link to their facebook page as a PROMOTION and not as a source. Did any mod even click on the link to verify OP's claims?

Anyway, I was SHOCKED to see that thread on the front page today. It is an obvious fraud. The question I have, is what are the standards this website uses?

I am not a fan of Sincere9gerian, but he always uses sources, so I respect him. When other's on the politics section discuss issues, we like to use SOURCED articles to bash each other. When I post threads, I always use a source. Personally, this level of yeye journalism is against the politics section culture, and should be stopped. If we cant trust NL, then what is the point? Where is this Senate statement?

Lastly, let us all wait until the government resumes on Jan 14, when the investigation into Oduah will formally start. These unsourced, and uncomfirmed, claims from the "Nigerian Senate" (which is currently on vacation) will most likely be exposed as fraudulent. In the mean time, this concerned Nigerian would like to know what determines whether or not a thread is front page worthy. Thanks and good day.

That yeye thread is a foul lie of the highest order.
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Flye: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun pls do something about this children that opens useless thread on nairaland. Please do not allow any lame to spoil ur hand work through their childish behavour.
Remember nairaland is an international website veiwed by many anglofone african countries and nations that has black heritage.
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by egift(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mumuness dey worry all these PDP pikins.
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by OneNaira6: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
I Knew It. GEJ Is An Incompetent Leader. So He Allowed A Non Nigerian, She-Male Ghost To Be A Minister In Nigeria. With All This Unemployed Nigerian Human Graduate Hustling, He Gave The Job To An Indian She Male Ghost. Alot Of News Link Keep Referencing Indian Philosophers In Many Articles About And An Indian News Site,Time Of India, Has Her Name Plastered On Their Site In One Of Their link. Why Is That? All The Proofs Point To The Fact She's An Indian She Male Ghost. What A Corrupt Woman. That Corrupt Winona Needs To Provide Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Nigerian Citizenship And She Must Provide Her Igbo Parents Because what's Brought To Premium Times Attention is That Her Father Is Brazilian. That's Why She's In Brazil Right. The Oduah Family Of Ogbaru Lga Of Anambra State Does Not Exist According To The Elders Of Ogbaru Lga. That Woman Is A Lying Corrupt Ghost And GeJ Is An Incompetent Leader For Not Releasing Her. He Needs To Be Sent Back To The Creeks. Impeach Him

Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by leggo: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
she looks like a man, so no joke there

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by ikes9(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Okija_juju: I knew it.. angry

Retardeen Jonathan should be impeached for his gross incompetency.. angry

How could he not have known that Stealer Oduah was not a Nigerian.. angry And with all our unemployed Graudates roaming the streets, he went and employed a non-Nigerian illiterate with Fake degree, fake hair and fake eye to be Minister.. angry

She is not even a Woman sef.. angry

Who knows.. Maybe Dame Jonathan is really a Hippopotamus sef and he does not know.. And Abu Kaka might even be an Igbo Man that trades in Onitsha and he does not know.

Jesus!! I really Pity for this cesspit called Nigeria.. angry

I want to burn my Passport and become a citizen of Mali or Rwanda.. angry
Dude !!!
yhu are free...pls burn your passport... at least that will reduce the number of non patriotic citizens in the country
run to Mali ohhh...when war and hunger,poverty,famine has really dealt with yhu
Then!...yhu will learn to APPRECIATE your country...
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Antivirus92(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
After looking at her closely, i observed that she is not as CHARCOAL-BLACK as an ordinary nigerian citizen(yoruba and hausa). Probably,she must be an indian!
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
One_Naira: I Knew It. GEJ Is An Incompetent Leader. So He Allowed A Non Nigerian, She-Male Ghost To Be A Minister In Nigeria. With All This Unemployed Nigerian Human Graduate Hustling, He Gave The Job To An Indian She Male Ghost. Alot Of News Link Keep Referencing Indian Philosophers In Many Articles About And An Indian News Site,Time Of India, Has Her Name Plastered On Their Site In One Of Their link. Why Is That? All The Proofs Point To The Fact She's An Indian She Male Ghost. What A Corrupt Woman. That Corrupt Winona Needs To Provide Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Nigerian Citizenship And She Must Provide Her Igbo Parents Because what's Brought To Premium Times Attention is That Her Father Is Brazilian. That's Why She's In Brazil Right. The Oduah Family Of Ogbaru Lga Of Anambra State Does Not Exist According To The Elders Of Ogbaru Lga. That Woman Is A Lying Corrupt Ghost And GeJ Is An Incompetent Leader For Not Releasing Her. He Needs To Be Sent Back To The Creeks. Impeach Him

I knew it... I knew it..

Igbo people dont have Anya Bussu.. Look at her pu$$ycat eye. Even Nigerian Albino dont have that Eye. Now God has exposed her to be Indian.

Even her fake hair is Indian Hair. angry

Jonathan must resign with her and the both of them move to India.

Her Indian people are Killing Nigerians by the numbers and thats why She gave that Indian Suicide bomber airline called Dana their Driving Licence back so that they can continue to kill Nigerians..

Please we Ndi Igbos dont know any Princess called Stella. Im sure that is even a Fake name. Her Indian name is Sunita. angry

Jonathan and PDP must go before 2015...

APC until Nigeria finally commits suicide.. angry
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Psychedelia(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Namadi Sambo is actually not an Hausa man. That was a typo.

His real name is actually NNAMDI SOMTO (as in, "Somtochukwu").

I caught him at Emekuku last August, during the New Yam festival.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by Temismith(f): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin
OP u ehen,
weldon.sha, u don make me laf small
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by farem: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
cashkid18: ^^^ sahara desert is an apc media tool
[color=#990000]
I think people should be objective in their expression. Internet and online media have thrown up a lot of immatured folks. I have seen SH written against what's clearly my interest. But I know it has been dogged on the side of the masses. I imagine the absence of the likes of SH, impunity would have been the order of the day. The presence of SH to many govt functionaries is the beginning of wisdom. When SH descended on Tinubu ailment and blew it out of proportion, then it was not anti-gej or south-west or apc papers.
Take time and go and read up ALL SH write-up during the travail of vice/acting president Goodluck Jonathan in the hand of Turai and the cabal and come back and submit your findings.
Re: Breaking News!! Oduah's Real Identity Finally Revealed by winniz: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
GEJ has bitten more than he can chew, how dare this clueless, weak and incompetent retard impose an Indian woman on us to serve as a Minister in this Country. GEJ should be impeached immediately. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Ongoing Stadium Project In Bayelsa? / Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' / Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.