Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

BankPHB Test of August 9th: Tough! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BankPHB Test of August 9th: Tough! (657 Views)

Some Tough Interview Questions And Their Answers / 10 Tough Questions Google, Apple, Others Ask In Interviews / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BankPHB Test of August 9th: Tough! by moreebby(f): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2008
Guys that test was really tough, you needed to have seen the level of reasoning.
It wouldn't be tough on those who have banking operation experience.
Understanding what you have read was a necessity else you would be making a fool out of youself by choosing the wrong options as the right answers.
I assumed it was a fresh test but when i got there, the scenery made me realise it wasn't an assumption but that i was right afterall. If you took the test, just be optimistic.
But one question is, why is there a 2nd test?
I have a friend who wrote the test once and was called for interview afterwhich was asked to go for medicals.
Probably BankPHB is taking a new turn, what do you think guys?

(1) (Reply)

Bankphb Test Format / Great Stuff For Ccna Preparation / Earn Money For Networking( 100% Free Internet Money Making )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.