Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Toke Makinwa Looking For New MAN, 'sharp Sharp'! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Looking For New MAN, 'sharp Sharp'! (612 Views)

Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. / Toke Makinwa Looking Stunning In Ankara Print Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Looking For New MAN, 'sharp Sharp'! by Fizzynigga(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Just few days after famous OAP personality Toke Makinwa confirmed she had parted ways with her long time sweet heart, Maje Ayida, she has made her intending know to any available guy that she is officially vacant.
Toke had earlier in the year spoken to the media about her relationship status but she tweeted few hours ago.
“I speak into my day, I shall not be pissed off, I will accomplish all that I set out to do and I shall receive the miracle in today #Amen. Interviews are really like confessions”.
One will wonder how a twelve year old relationship will just end like that. Toke also did a follow up later when she tweeted – ‘Time to find a MAN Sharp Sharp’.read more [http://fizzynigga..com/2014/01/toke-makinwa-looking-for-new-man-sharp.html?spref=tw]

(1) (Reply)

D / Mr. Legend Ft Mecorn..broken HEART / VIDEO PREMIERE: Don Jazzy & The Mavins – Dorobucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.