Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Important Questions To Consider Before You Say "I DO" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Important Questions To Consider Before You Say "I DO" (508 Views)

How Often Do You Say "I Love You" In The Family?? / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Questions To Consider Before You Say "I DO" by nathdgreat(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
The wedding day is usually a very happy and celebrated day in a persons life and the major keyword for that day is "I DO" which signifies an agreement to leave your parents and stick to your new partner and that agreement is supposed to be binding for as long as you both are alive.
Every one alive especially women loves to be loved and one way they can be very much assured of your love is when you are ready and willing to take them down the aisle, some times some might accept to marry for the wrong reason and end up regretting their decision and in most cases it leads to seperation or even a divorce. there are some certain things you need to confirm before you go ahead to say i do.
Things to Consider Before the Agreement:
1.What are The Core...continue reading, Relationship, Health & Beauty Tips
Re: Important Questions To Consider Before You Say "I DO" by shadydeals: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
na who post this thing wey no want finish am? come back here and finish thing!

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Biggest Family: Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchildren / Get Your Cutomized Shirts At Affordable Price / Comparison: Healthy Or Just Normal Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.