Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Gain Admission Into University Of Calabar Even If You Did Not Pass Post-utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gain Admission Into University Of Calabar Even If You Did Not Pass Post-utme (3362 Views)

Amazing Secrets To Pass Post Utme And Get Admission Exposed!!! / How To Prepare And Pass Post Ume With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission Into University Of Calabar Even If You Did Not Pass Post-utme by WELTGURU(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR ADMISSION MADE EASY!!

Are you a unical aspirant and you are yet to secure admission after the first choice post-utme? this is the opportunity you have been waiting for all your life because you wouldn't be writing postutme anymore.

my names are Edoh Riches and i am here to show you how you can secure admission into university of Calabar without POST-UTME this very year. but before i go into detail i want you to take your time, relax and make sure you read this article line by line to the very last word in the last paragraph because you might just be missing out if you miss any word or sentence of this article.

if you have been writing JAMB and POST-UTME every year without gaining admission then i guess this is the time for you to become an under graduate of the almighty University of Calabar.

Unical has decided to help securing admission into the institution easy in the recent years and yet a whole lot of Unical aspirants are not aware of this golden opportunity. thank God you are right here today and very soon you will be so glad you come in contact with this life changing information.

WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
Yeah, i know that is the question running on your mind, nevertheless let your mind be at rest as we are almost there.

Now back to the main objective of this article;
University of Calabar is running three (3) programs that does not require post-utme before you gain admission into the institution, some does not even require JAMB as the case may be. these programs include:

Pre-degree/Remedial Program
C.E.S Program
Diploma Program

PRE-DEGREE PROGRAM
The pre-degree program is a program that last the duration of one academic session, usually within two semesters, it is set aside for students seeking for admission into faculty of sciences,

REQUIREMENTS
JAMB
O'LEVEL with at least credit in mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects in science.
you will be admitted into the school as a degree student after the completion of the program.
The school has made the program so easy for students to pass and move on to the normal degree program in any department of their choice.

you will be offering five courses which include
mathematics, English language, Physics,Chemistry and Biology. lecture period is just one hour a day, which means you have all the rest of the day to yourself.

I guaranty you that at the end of the program you will automatically become an undergraduate of the institution.

C.E.S PROGRAM
Unlike the predegree, C.E.S is a degree program that last the duration of five (5) years, instead of four years. in other schools in Nigeria it is reffered to as part time studies
The program offer courses for faculty of Science, Management Science, Social Science and Faculty of Education.

REQUIREMENTS
Credit in English and mathematics and three other subjects in your field of study.will be

At the end of the program you will be given a first degree certificate of your course ofstudy.

DIPLOMA PROGRAM
The Diploma program is a program that last the duration of two academic session, usually within four semesters, it is set aside for students seeking for admission into faculty of sciences, Education, Management Science, Social Science and faculty of law.

REQUIREMENTS
O'LEVEL with at least credit in mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects in your field of study. You will be given a diploma certificate of your course of study after the completion of the program. you will be admitted into the school as a degree student after the completion of the program as a year two regular student.
The school has made the program so easy for students to pass and move on to the normal degree program in any department of their choice.

you will be receiving lectures with the regular students according to your time table.
I guaranty you that at the end of the program you will automatically become a year two undergraduate of the institution.

for more information on how to apply for any of the affore mention programs call RICHES on 07034488560

TO YOUR ACADEMIC SUCCESS
EDOH, RICHES G.
C.E.O University Admission Solution

for more information logon to www.universityadmission.gnbo.com.ng

At University Admission Solution, your academic success is our top priority.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Scholarships Every Undergraduate Nigerian Student Should Apply For / Face Of The OAU Student Who Was Blackmailed By Professor / The Best & Cheapest Medical University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.