Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured (1529 Views)

Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach / Age Falsification: How Do I Make Restitution? / You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured by holypower(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
A revelation that the lord gave to me on 2/1/2014... While i was sleeping in the night, this was how it was revealed to me by the Lord, i looked up and saw a strange sign in the sky then the spirit of God told me that the sign am seeing is comet- ison immediately the spirit of God told me this. Then i started running and telling my friends that Jesus is coming now. Not less than five minutes after the sign surfaced in the sky the rapture trumpet was blown and immediately the rapture took place i saw many people flying up in the sky with thier white robes to meet Jesus up in the sky because Jesus was hanging in the sky please NOTE that all this happened in less than a minute.

when people were flying up i was
wondering why i was not able to fly like the rest of others but the spirit of God told me because i have not done all my restitution and he pointed the one that i have not yet done , this was the restitution that am supposed to do my brother. Because when i was an unbeliever i usually take his money without him knowing it after all these things happened. I started saying oh so Steve fletcher was actually right because Steve said that Jesus showed him that he would come through comet-ison but the sign is not yet visible to the world friends Steve might be right you know, but one thing i know for sure is that Jesus is at the door he is coming right away, this is the fourth time that Jesus has revealed rapture to me because i usually tell him that if truly that he is coming now that he should reveal it to me which he has revealed to me four times now friends restitution matters alot it has denied many children of God access from entering heaven and it will still stop many from making the rapture unless all the restitutions are done.

In that revelation i thought it
happened life i started crying bitterly there was so much weeping every where i knew that i will go through the great tribulation which is recorded as hell on earth i started telling my self that i will not accept the mark of the beast 666 though in my mind I was thinking that it will be impossible not to
receive the mark but i kept encouraging myself that I will not take the mark of the beast, immediately i woke up there is these joy in me because i thought it has happened physically i was saying oh is a revelation but i knew that the lord is giving me a second chance to meet up the flight rapture and his spirit told me again that if i still postpone that
restitution that i may miss rapture because we are in the last minutes .

That same night i was scared then i
picked up my phone and called my brother and explained everything to him after all he said i should not worry that he has forgiving me praise the lord......... Please friends is there any restitution not done? I beg you all in the name of God to act fast restitute all not some but all do it now stop postponing. Postponing could be very dangerous prepare yourself now to meet your Jesus Christ his already on his way to rapture the saints i pray that the lord almighty will grant you all the grace to do your restitutions i love you all but Christ loves you most............ shalom ezeonu chimuanya

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured by holypower(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2014
That's all
Re: Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured by world(f): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
pls explain what u mean by restitution
Re: Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured by deebrain(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
I humbly think that with the second post of the Op, after almost ten months of starting a thread with vane writings, we can boldly conclude that he (the Op) got his inspiration from this unknown personality called the "oga at the top".
Re: Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured by NakedEve: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls op this ur theory wi cause Mass hysteria and paranoia.
I want to ask y the thief who was crucified with Christ did not make any restitution but was granted paradise.
I think on this issue it should not be far flogged.
If the Spirit Of God leads you to do so pls do so.

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Get Married? / OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue / Tithing: What Does The Bible Really Teach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.