Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Bible - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bible (654 Views)

My Book Of Bible Stories *twitter Edition* Hillarious Pics / Bible Quotes & Church Signs / Which Book Of The Bible Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible by abasifo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
BIBLE
A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages.
'Mama, look what I found,' the boy called out.
'What have you got there, dear?'
With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered, 'I think it's Adam's underwear!'
Re: Bible by tufe(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2008
lol, funny, though u cud say blaspheming

(1) (Reply)

Deaf-mutes And Their Conversations. / 10 Husbands, Still A Virgin / A Tv Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.