Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Post Your Best Business Experiences in Nigeria Here! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Post Your Best Business Experiences in Nigeria Here! (608 Views)

Where And How To Invest Without Spending Kobo In Nigeria Here / Get a world-class business plan from Nigeria's best business plan writers. / You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Best Business Experiences in Nigeria Here! by Olumitide(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
You need to check out these people if you haven't already. Incredible service, and right here too. I couldn't believe they were Nigerians. I was proud to learn they were. www.palemilion.com.

Someone told me of another service in Lagos through whom you can buy cars from overseas. Wll check them out and see if they're not bogus.  If you know other places where you get can great and or unique services, please post them here.
Re: Post Your Best Business Experiences in Nigeria Here! by MadMax1(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
You're a customer too? I mentioned them somewhere on the site. They're impressive, aren't they? I understand what you mean about it being hard to believe it's operated by Nigerians. Dem don chop oyinbo food well well. Nigerians, when they're performing a service they act like they're doing you a favour. Some are downright rude. And you're paying good money o. Have you checked out the car purchase service yet? Any details? So many services available now. Makes you dizzy.
Re: Post Your Best Business Experiences in Nigeria Here! by Olumitide(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
Not yet. But I will. Post your best experiences please.
Re: Post Your Best Business Experiences in Nigeria Here! by MadMax1(f): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2008
I would have to give it to the palemilion people, and McReal- www.mcreal.net. I haven't come across service like theirs yet, but if there are others it would be great to know.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Applicants / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Doctor, Doctor! . . !?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.