Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Do You Always Blame Me? Why? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do You Always Blame Me? Why? (1192 Views)

Randy Pastor Rapes Teenager, Says Blame Me, Not Devil / FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce / Police Blame Me For My Daughter’s Rape, Protect Rapist – Mother Of Rape Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Always Blame Me? Why? by LuciferFan(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2006
Why does man attribute every wrongdoing to me? cry cry cry angry angry angry angry

Man falls in love with a person gifted with body odour but blames me when he/she is no longer interested
Man steals but blames me when he's caught
Man rapes but blames me
Man bangs another's wife, goes 5 rounds, but blames me when caught: was i the one that ejaculated and moaned?
Man schemes and embezzles millions from workplace but blames me when caught
Man sleeps with nanny/wife's sister but blames me when wife catches
Man takes day-off from work, doesn't tell wife but goes to Cynthia's place for sex, but blames me when caught
Man goes to the mall put 8 items in the shopping basket but blames me when 4 others are found in his pocket

I am getting PISSED OFF and ENRAGED! If any man lieth against me henceforth, I will appear to him/her in the dead of the nite and bang the shit outa his/her arse with my odour at fullest blast![/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do You Always Blame Me? Why? by Seun(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2006
Did you report he man that raped you to the police? If not, then why won't he keep raping women?

Are you in the habit of accepting unfair blame from people so they'll like you? If not, why shouldn't they take advantage of you emotinally? Afterall, they will get away with it. Afterall, you're the doormat lady.

Take charge of your life and your emotions, my sister. You owe it to yourself and no-one else!
Re: Why Do You Always Blame Me? Why? by diddy4(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2006
i will be back to comment on this posting. for now. i need to get what i will write together. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Always Blame Me? Why? by aloib(f): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2006
lucifer, nice to meet ya kiss
Re: Why Do You Always Blame Me? Why? by beyunce(f): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2006
da thing is dat i dont get da jist of dis post.

(1) (Reply)

Rapis.t Ekene Anoliefo, Jail Sentence Reduced / Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument / PHCN Official Electrocuted In Victoria Island This Evening (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.