Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Brt Feedbacks - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brt Feedbacks (889 Views)

BRT Bus Full Of Passengers Falls Into Lagos Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge / BRT Plunged Into The Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge, Kindly Confirm Pls!!! / Lagos Brt, Riddicle To The Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brt Feedbacks by ernal(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2008
I will like most of us to share our feedback about the BRT buses and the management:

I have a few suggestion i will like to give:

I think the upper glasses of the buses should be tinted lightly or with curtains,protects from Intensity of the sun.

The Bus Interior should be cleaned after every Short Stop at their terminals b4 new passengers are commuted.

There should be signs to show people to Pull the Blue rope when almost approaching their next stop.

You can send your feedback to brtfeedback@lamata-ng.com(not sure i have the right email) too.
Re: Brt Feedbacks by landis(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2008
There should be signs to show people to Pull the Blue rope when almost approaching their next stop.

how is the Bus stopped? by Shouting 'Mushin Olosha'

grin cheesy grin
Re: Brt Feedbacks by lexicon(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
landis:

how is the Bus stopped? by Shouting 'Mushin Olosha'

grin cheesy grin

hahahahahaha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pajero Diesel Engine Needed / Win 1-year Free Autocare By Taking The Nigerian Auto Repair Experience Survey / Range Rover For Grabs,06 Model(6.2 Million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.