Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs (2515 Views)

60 Plots Of Land Directly By Peter Odilli Rd.portharcourt With C Of O..see Pix / 60 Plots Of Land @ Okun-Ajah Lekki beside Shell Estate With C Of O For Sale. / About 60 Plots Of Land For Sale In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs by sunjongs(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2008
Now selling 6o plots of land for sale @t Ikom measuring 100/100 foot.
preferably an organisation or real estate firm can come for negotion.
Re: 60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs by xstudios(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2008
hello,
please more information.

where is ikom.
how much is the plot unit.
what kinda of title do you have.
Re: 60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs by sunjongs(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2008
hello,
please more information.

where is ikom.
how much is the plot unit.
what kind of of title [color=#006600][/color]do you have

Thanks for  that question.Ikom is located in Cross River State Of Nigeria. If you have ever heard of Obudu cattle ranch? then you have to pass through Ikom to acess the ranch.
most of the cocoa we have in this country comes from Ikom. We are talking of a city with the presence of ten good banks and more are still on the pipe line. we are talking of the commercial hub centre of cross river state. one of the fastest growing cities around Nigeria.with the presence of MTN, GLO, ZAIN, cyber cafes, and a boarder town to Cameroon. proposed Universities,  and a politechnic. ITs  a good location to invest in real estate.the plot cost N300,000 per unit of 100/100 ft. Osonabiji Sunday Ojong (sunjongs) is an active real estate agent.
Re: 60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs by LondonCool(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2008
Re: 60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs by sunjongs(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://[b]
I am a Real Estate investor and I am interested in the plots of land. First of all could you tell me where exactly in Ikom the plots are located. Is it within Ikom Town ,Four Corners ,before Federal Govt College/WEMPCO area or on the outskirts of Ikom (i.e Akparabong,Edor,Nde, Okuni,etc).

Do the plots belong to a Family (i.e Communal land) ?

What is the condition of the Soil and nature of the Topography of the area ?

Could you kindly NAME all the 10 Banks you claimed that have Branches located in Ikom ?
We are talking about Obudu road here, No the plots belongs to an individual , not communal. The topography is level very level (table land) of ause you know its clay soil.
Could you kindly NAME all the 10 Banks you claimed that have Branches located in Ikom ?
UBA,FBN,FIRST CITY,GTB,OCEANIC,ZENITH,FIRST INLAND, ECOBANK,DIAMOND "still building" INTERCONTINENTAL "still building",UNION BANK " Still NEGOTIATING" BANK PHB, "Still NEGOTIATING". Londoncool, hope i have answered you question. Have a Nice time. hop to ear from you soon.[/b][/flash]
Re: 60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs by LondonCool(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
Re: 60 Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Ikom Crs by sunjongs(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
@ londoncool.
you are welcome, i appreciate your interest in this threat. Otere u know the area? its becomming bussy this time arround. its gotten the attension of industrial buildings.
lets say N300,000 each. x 60= N18m please call me on phone lets talk. every body should not know what we are saying 08034267956

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Duplexes For Sale @magodo Shangisha / INVEST in Corner Stone Estate Ibeju Lekki. N540K / Plot Of Land For Sale At Opic Estate Agbara(with C/0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.