Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology (2099 Views)

Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses / Biology, Chemistry and Physics tutorial thread for jamb / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by EdehOnos(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2006
We Offer Help In Physics,Chemistry And Molecular Biology Within The 1st 2 Years

Need help in physics, chemistry, molecular biology? Come let us sort it out online. We are only helping each other here.
Edeh Onoriode

Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by EdehOnos(m): 2:48am On Jun 23, 2006
Another one.

Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by hotangel2(f): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2006
Website link pls?
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by nferyn(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2006
I can get you loads of handbooks in chemistry, biology, astronomy, physics (university level) as well as the major works of scientists such as Einstein, Hawkin, etc.

If interested, let me know and I'll put it on sendspace.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by damygurl(f): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2006
what about Calculus BC?
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by nferyn(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2006
damygurl:

what about Calculus BC?
I have mathematics textbooks as well, but these too are university level (meaning for people who study mathematics at university) textbooks. Not easy stuff at all, but if you're interested, I can make it available.
The general scientific textbooks are much easier to follow and understand.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by hotangel2(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2006
Ohh i get it now.

We are spose to help each other out here.

Nferyn, are those books e-books?
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by damygurl(f): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2006
i meant college level CAlculusBC . thanx!
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by nferyn(m): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2006
hot-angel:

Ohh i get it now.

We are spose to help each other out here.

Nferyn, are those books e-books?
Yes they are. One of those things I downloaded a few months ago. I wished there was that amount of info to be found on the internet when I was studying, but alas grin
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by nferyn(m): 1:15am On Jul 01, 2006
damygurl:

i meant college level CAlculusBC . thanx!
That's what they are, but it won't be comunity college leve (I'm trying to get into the US terminology wink)
I've uploaded elementary calculus here
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by disa03(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2006
Taking tutorials on-line, don't u think is kind of akward. It might end up in
chatting with each other.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by Zahymaka(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2006
nferyn:

That's what they are, but it won't be comunity college leve (I'm trying to get into the US terminology wink)
I've uploaded elementary calculus here

Damygurl is quite an accomplished mathematics scholar. I don't think she'll have any problems with the university-level caluclus.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by Zahymaka(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2006
disa03:

Taking tutorials on-line, don't u think is kind of akward. It might end up in
chatting with each other.

Anything wrong with chatting?
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by damygurl(f): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2006
Zahymaka:

Damygurl is quite an accomplished mathematics scholar. I don't think she'll have any problems with the university-level caluclus.

lol!!nah!! i got stuck with it and realized it wasn't that bad!!
thanx nferyn!!
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by tobintino(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2006
so i got it but how do one study this subject online.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by omobolaluv(f): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2006
HELLO,
PLS TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT, BECAUSE I NEED HELP IN THOSE PACKAGES, PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK PLEASE.
OMOBOLA
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by nferyn(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2006
omobolaluv:

HELLO,
PLS TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT, BECAUSE I NEED HELP IN THOSE PACKAGES, PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK PLEASE.
OMOBOLA
Tell me exactly what you need and I'll upload a textbook.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by Zahymaka(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2006
Nferyn do you have any on programming or engineering?

I saw somewhere you talked about unprotecting PDFs. I tried writing a program extending an open source PDF library but I found I couldn't unprotect them. If I do get a breakthrough, I'll inform you.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by nferyn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
Zahymaka:

Nferyn do you have any on programming or engineering?

I saw somewhere you talked about unprotecting PDFs. I tried writing a program extending an open source PDF library but I found I couldn't unprotect them. If I do get a breakthrough, I'll inform you.
Didn't really search for it, but you'll definitely find some bittorrents on these subjects.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by Zahymaka(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2006
nferyn:

Didn't really search for it, but you'll definitely find some bittorrents on these subjects.

I've been torrenting for a while but I haven't gotten the topics I'm looking for. I'll try again [I stopped about a month ago].
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by anton(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2006
Zahymaka:

I've been torrenting for a while but I haven't gotten the topics I'm looking for. I'll try again [I stopped about a month ago].

Check out www.demonoid.com if you need programming and compsci texts. Their list of ebooks is very impressive.

You can email me for an invite if needed. Anybody a member of BitMe.org?
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by anton(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2006
Zahymaka:

also, what are the topics you are lookin for? I might be able to check my archives and upload it for you. . . my 30 gig book partion malfunctioned, but i have been rebuilding my library. i go a 3MB DL and 40kB UL so it's taking a lot less time to build this time (^_^).
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by Zahymaka(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2006
anton:

Check out www.demonoid.com if you need programming and compsci texts. Their list of ebooks is very impressive.

You can email me for an invite if needed. Anybody a member of BitMe.org?

Thanks a lot. I got most of what I needed from MIT OpenCourseWare.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by anton(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2006
i was just about to start a topic about that:
Zahymaka:

Thanks a lot. I got most of what I needed from MIT OpenCourseWare.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by roinewton(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2006
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by omofolake(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2006
pls im also interested pls let mw know wat si going on .my e mail is omobollystical@yahoo.com. i need help on physics especially.
Re: Online Tutorials: Physics, Chemistry, And Molecular Biology by jaybee3(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2007
Anyone interested in Electronics Engineering (Digital or Analogue)?
Mathlab?

(1) (Reply)

Esut Pume Latest Admission Cut Off Point / Mapoly ND/HND Part Time And 2 Years Evening Programme Still On / Very Worst Institution Like Mapoly(mashood Abiola Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.