Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

3-4 Bedroom Apartment To Buy. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3-4 Bedroom Apartment To Buy. (742 Views)

Fully Furnished 3bedroom Apartment To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah / Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom Apartment For Rent At Egbeda, Lagos [See Pictures] / DUPLEX(s), SERVICED APARTMENT TO LET IN ABUJA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3-4 Bedroom Apartment To Buy. by stechi(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2008
I need a property for my client to buy.

A 3-4 bedroom apartment within block of flats at Ikeja,Ogba,Maryland and environs.

He has no budget but requires pictures with prices of available ones within these areas mentioned, to make his choice.Its for owner occupier.

His present location outside Nigeria warrants his need for pictures of what he wants to buy.

You can send details of what you have to koolbuis@yahoo.com or call 08033958573
Re: 3-4 Bedroom Apartment To Buy. by fineass: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2008
Hi if ur client needs a 3 bedroom bungalow at ijebu pls do contact mi thru this thread.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

i can get you any car / (1) Land For Sale - Vgc (2) Duplex To Let - Ikoyi / D Cheapest & Fastest Growing Estate In Mowe/ofada- Just 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.