Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! (1927 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies / Download Kani Part 1 And 2 By Bukky Wright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2008
Indecent Dressing: Star Actress, Bukky Wright Takes Campaign To Nollywood

As part of her efforts to remain a star worthy of emulation, star actress, Bukky Wright, has embarked on a campaign against indecent dressing in the movie industry, Nollywood and the society at large.

The light-skinned versatile actress is embarking on the campaign under the auspices of Women and Modesty, a Non-Government Organisation set up by Mrs. Emelda Osuji.

Nollywood Reel learnt that the project, which will be launched soon is expected to parade other eminent personalities that will sensitise the youth, particularly ladies on how to shun indecent dressing.

“Star actress Bukky Wright has vowed to take the campaign to Nollywood and beyond. She is nice and supportive, and we are happy about that. This campaign should be supported by all and sundry. Something has to be done about ladies who expose everything that makes them women of substance to the public,” Osuji rapped.

http://thepmnews.com/2008/08/13/indecent-dressing-star-actress-bukky-wright-takes-campaign-to-nollywood

Comical. Some would say that skin is what makes young actresses famous.  That those who dress decently are just going to be out-shined by those who know how to flaunt what they've got.  And they would be right!
Re: Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! by KarmaMod(f): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2008
I love Bukky. she's so purdy and a great actress grin

They should deal with that nasty bushpig, Mercy Johnson first
Re: Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! by KarmaMod(f): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2008
Seun:

http://thepmnews.com/2008/08/13/indecent-dressing-star-actress-bukky-wright-takes-campaign-to-nollywood

Comical. Some would say that skin is what makes young actresses famous. That those who dress decently are just going to be out-shined by those who know how to flaunt what they've got. And they would be right!

Um No. The ones that just rely on flaunting skin are always typecasted to the "nympho roles". You can hardly consider that "famous"
Re: Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! by Sisikill: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2008
She's cool people, I like her.

I wanted to marry her to my brother but I couldn't find her sad

KarmaMod:

Um No. The ones that just rely on flaunting skin are always typecasted to the "nympho roles". You can hardly consider that "famous"

Like that small girl. . . Ini Edo. Can't stand her.
Re: Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 14, 2008
Lol, Ini Edo---always squeezing herself into tight clothes, yuuccckk
Re: Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! by DeepZone: 3:34am On Aug 14, 2008
They should deal with that nasty bushpig, Mercy Johnson first

That girl has the best body in Nollywood.
Re: Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! by KarmaMod(f): 3:37am On Aug 14, 2008
Not really. I'd give that to Dakore who has both a nice body AND a PRETTY face.

and even IF that were true for mercy, she still dresses like a tart.
Re: Bukky Wright 'Battles' Indecent Dressing In Nollywood! by mafolayomi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
STORY, what about her does she dress decently both in films and when she is not acting?? there is this their film that i saw the

advert where she was telling one village girl to flunt what she has. and look at her now preaching what she is not practising.

Abegggggggggggggggg.

Is not as if i support immoral dressing, but they as role models shld at least show good examples to others

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For In 2012? / Ndani TV’s Gidi Up, Episode 1, 2 & 3 / Death On Set: 5 Movies That Someone Died While Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.