Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only (1577 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Woman To Call My Wife This Year / Girl In Enugu For Marriage Wanted: Only Serious Ones Pls! (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by topea(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2006
Let this thread be for ladies that are willing to marry, no flings. i am looking for a wife to occupy my heart. i once had a relationship which did not work out, but all my attempts to get it back failed. Now its time to go on with life. If you are good looking, gainfully employed,living in Nigeria, and you are serious and ready, then you are the one.
I am from south west Nigeria. I work and live in Lagos. I am 37years, dark and good looking, to be 38 next birthday. Have two kids from a failed relationship, the kids live with their mum. But life has been so lonely with noone to share with. So i need someone who is serious and truthful. I am a man please and i need ONLY a woman.
I am looking forward to your replies. If you are interested, please call me on 014320456. or you post your email address or telephone number here and i will contact you. You can also send me a mail on blackfemot@yahoo.co.uk.
Am sure my loneliness go end soon if you take a bold move about this.
Serious ones please, no games.
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by chy(f): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2006
HOW ARE WE SURE U WONT HAVE PROBLEM WIT
A SECOND WIFE CAN U GIVE US FULL DETAILS ON WAT
HAPPENED AT FIRST
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by topea(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2006
I do not think that should be put here. That should be in a private discussion. Since i know what happened, i am not afraid to say but but not here. That will be for somebody who is ready to listen, i mean she who is interested. The fact is that basic truth must be told to make anyone decide to take a chance. But if the story is not sweet enough, you may decide not to go ahead. But publishing everything here, its not the proper thing to do. so if you are interested let me know, and we can chat. Still waiting for your mails.
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2006
good luck. wink
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by Busta(f): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2006
wish u all the best and do u mind putting ur pic up on ur profile, that would really help matters!
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by eveseh(f): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2006
goodluck
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by Busta(f): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2006
trust me topea,

the net is not the best place to find such woman

all the same, ALL THE BEST!!
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by topea(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2006
Thank you all for your luck wishes so far.
But i am looking forward to some bold step from interested ladies.

This is definitely the year and i know soon i'll get real Mine
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by Hotstepper(f): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2006
just posting looking for a wife here in this forum is not serious to me, by the way, out of all the gurls you dated, none of them were wife amterial? just curious
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by edygirl(f): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2006
Don't worry you will soon get a wife this year and serious ones too. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by SvS(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2006
u rily sure you can get a wife on this forum?
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by samet4real(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2006
HELLO NOBODY CAN SEE A WIFE 4 U HERE IF U WANT TO FIND A WIFE U CAN SEND MAIL TO ABOADE4LUV@YAHOO.COM.
GOOD LUCK
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by samet4real(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2006
ok grin
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by topea(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2006
I beleive other Nairaland memebers ahve been getting what they look for here, ranging from properties, to services, cars, friends, but why are people not responding to make me get mine here. This is what i NEED and not something else. Am sure there are some of our ladies that may be interested but they are staying back. Please open up and lets get together. December is the deadline, not out of desperation but out of interest, necessity and wish.
I am still waiting
Samet4real asked me to send him a mail, i did and you never came back to me.
I wish to come back here by next year and announce a new home built from this forum.
I dey wait o.
My email reamins blackfemot@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by Muyiron(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2006
Why dont you upload your picture as suggested earlier. It will really encourage the ladies. Best of luck
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by beyunce(f): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2006
yea yea gdluck
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by Busta(f): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2006
Lets be real like u said and u put up ur pick, trust me, no one would like to date someone they don't know or have no idea wat he looks like.

all the best!
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by redroses1(f): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2006
i guess i can be ur friend n not ur wifey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by eveseh(f): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2006
LOL red roses u are sexy,sure he will wanna be ya friend
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by Kadeejah(f): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2006
i cud be ya wifey tongue
nah im jus kiddin. . .buh u realli think u can get a wife frum this forum undecided
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by topea(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2006
Ok.
Maybe loneliness will pass away with good friends.
Yeah, i'll pick up a friend and that can really help reduce the effect.
Thanks Red Roses, i dont really mind being your friend.
Thanks, at least thats the best offer so far, rather than those castigating
my move and thread purpose.
What your email address?, mine is up there and we can exchnege email.

thank you too kadeejah.
There is always hope if there is confidence and persistence.
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by 2fine4u(f): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2006
if u want serious wife then i suggest u dont look for it on tha web, go mingle outside tha world with single women whom u can actually see undecided
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by 2fine4u(f): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2006
red roses, u pretty nd i like yo hair grin
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by eveseh(f): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2006
@2fine she looks like my sister but my sister,red roses i mean

@fine this is her,maybe not in da face undecided

Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by 2fine4u(f): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2006
yea she kind@ do look like her
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by eveseh(f): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2006
@2fine,yep

really, grin
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by beyunce(f): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2006
@eve

Sup girl
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by redroses1(f): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2006
@2fine4u

i guess dats true but ur sis is fair while i'm black grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by beyunce(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2006
red roses:

@2fine4u

i guess that is true but your sis is fair while i'm black grin grin grin grin

Are u talkin of colour of da skin.

or wat.

Cos i thought it was suppose to be fair & dark nt black
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by redroses1(f): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2006
beyunce:

Are u talkin of colour of da skin.

or what.

Cos i thought it was suppose to be fair & dark nt black
yeah thanks.nobody is above mistake's u know cool cool cool
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by beyunce(f): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2006
red roses:

yeah thanks.nobody is above mistake's u know cool cool cool

yea i know.
Re: I Need A Wife This Year- Serious Ones Only by 2fine4u(f): 3:49am On Jun 29, 2006
actually that's not my sistah, that's eve's sistah yall grin

Am 34 & Ready For Marriage Now, Any Lady Ready Like Me? Check / I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? / hhhhh