Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Rhytham's World - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhytham's World (1912 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhytham's World by Gabry(f): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2008
HAHAHAHA! Are you sure you are that innocent? grin

I think people should love you cause you are a nice guy unless if you have decided to be the devil me. grin tongue

Yes, when I was studying in Switzerland, my room mate comes from India. OH GOSHHHH. . . . . . . . We're practically like sisters and she's the best room mate I've ever gotten only that she sleeps too much at times. undecided

Yes, and also my other friends from India are really cool crazy people! Like me grin grin grin grin grin

Are you crazy as well? tongue
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2008
Yes Teacher, I am very innocent, but ur thoughts make me crazy tongue tongue

hmm U can only tell whether I am crazy or wat? wink

so Gabby, which one is ur fav. song?
Re: Rhytham's World by Gabry(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2008
my thoughts make you crazy? haha! Which thoughts are you talking about here?

My favorite song Damn. . . thats the most difficult question to answer on earth. . . undecided
I basically loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy songggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. . . . . . . . Everyday, I can hear almost 50 - 60 different songs and on my day off, I can hear up till 100 songs! grin

How about you Amit?
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2008
same like you cn't name a particular, as per situation they change:

but few of them are:

Words, and words are all I have.

Myterious Girl

Hotel California

Everbody - Back Street boys

and some old hindi songs
Re: Rhytham's World by Gabry(f): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2008
Wow! You still listen to those music? Heheheh! I am more uodated that you ohhhh. . .

Right now its I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry, Thats not my name by The Ting Ting's, What you got by Colby O'Donis and AKON, Stop and Stare by One Republic, Imagine That by Styl Plus and etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Hey, do you like the song Vaseegara?
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2008
nop I don't understand tht language sad

and I like to understand the meaning of the song.

Reg, u r more updated than me: see I told u , I am very simple boy wink
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2008
going for llunch will be back in 30 minutes smiley
Re: Rhytham's World by Gabry(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2008
I have to go as well. I'm going to the field to jog. Sorry dont know when I'll be back the next time. sad
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2008
ohh ok, anyways if u see me online just writeto me
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 4:37am On Sep 01, 2008
When will u come back?? sad
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2008
welcome back, how are you?
Re: Rhytham's World by Gabry(f): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2008
Hey Amit. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. So sorry I completely forggoten about the General Discussion column as I am sooo addicted to the Jokes section these days but hardly could find time to go in to Nairaland. Been busy?
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 4:35am On Sep 11, 2008
ohh Gabby, its so nice to see your reply, I also thought that you have completely forgotten me sad

Life is hectic spending a lot of time in office angry, anyways hows your business trip going on?

come back soon smiley
Re: Rhytham's World by Gabry(f): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2008
forget you? No way!!! You've been one of my good friend here ohhh. . . Hey, go to the joke section. Am always there. grin
Re: Rhytham's World by rhytham(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2008
ok will catch u there smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Riot In Ibi Lga Taraba State, How True Is This? / Military Action In South East Not Constitutional / Ti S Happen In Northan Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.