Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help (1019 Views)

Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner / Nigerian English Not Pidgin English A Myth Or Reality A Foreigner's Perspective / Raising Your Children The Nigerian Way When Married To A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help by paulodinho(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2008
im in trouble. i speak four foreign languages and cant speak any local lang. i need tutors in etsako, yoruba and hausa
Re: A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help by lucabrasi(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2008
depending on your location,you can get enough people to teach you especially if you are in nigeria, hausa is really easy to learn similar to spanish but ibo and yoruba is a bit hard because of the intonations,consonance e.t.c are complicated but once you r into it,and get ppl to speak it to you regularly you will have a passable knowledge at leastxxgoodluck
Re: A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help by paulodinho(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
THANKS MAN, I ACTUALLY SPEAK SPANISH TOO. so in spanish i say gracias hermano
( thanks brother)
Re: A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help by lucabrasi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2008
i only know words in spanish to speak to gurls,cause my ex gf speaks it fluently grin
te amor de mi vida lol not you
Re: A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help by paulodinho(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2008
entiendo a hermano. tu muchacha debe ser muy agradable. las muchachas españolas son.
meaning
i understand brother. your girl must be very nice. spanish girls are.
Re: A Foreigner In Need Of Ur Help by romeo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
paulodinho:

entiendo a hermano. tu muchacha debe ser muy agradable. las muchachas españolas son.

Te entiendo hermano, tu chica debe ser muy agradable por que las chicas españolas lo son wink

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft In "white" Clothing. / She Was Punished By Her Teacher!!! / Australia Day 2015 Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.