Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment (3728 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Standard Chartered Bank/union Bank Ph Collecting Cv Hurry Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by diggler(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2008
http://www.unionbankng.com/graduate.htm

Have your GSE Scores handy because they need it

best of luck   wink
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by nelly4(f): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2008
grin

grin

GSE Scores my foot, why do gradutes have to pay 7,500 for tests when its this shit %%% coy that will end up using you out,

its really black mail,

this GSE thingy should be vehimently kicked against

are the other coy recruiting without GSE Scores fools, aba
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by yek: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2008
the GSE thing is simply - not right.
it's grossly unfair to ask job seekers to pay for recruitment test
. . . its "saddning" !
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by SOJ(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hmm, have u all thot that maybe u need to change ur thinking and leave the status quo?i wouldnt be surprised if we have a future where u wouldnt do aptitude tests anymore but all tests will be done electronically thru pple like GSE.
By the way wats so bad about paying to do a test once and for all and using the scores to apply to different companies witout the hassles of repeating tests over and over again?

I think its time w change our thinking patterns
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by jodeci(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Soj

It is absolutely wrong for candidates to pay to get employed it is not done anywhere,i think u are up to game and i think u are the one whose thinking has to change here,it has got to change from canvassing for hapless victims to doing things right.

for me any recruiter that wants a candidate to part with cash before recruitment is scam and should be spoken against.
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by diggler(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
grin

And so the GSE back & forth 'drags on'.  grin

Honestly, i feel Dragnet is playing both sides here.
Cos i'm sure they get paid by these coys when, candidates they recommend get recruited.

I feel they should either charge a super nominal fee like say N1000 or less (because i'm sure some people need 2 travel 2 take d friggin tests),
Make d tests very challenging (so they have high standards)
And encourage all and Sundry to write em so they have a multitude of prospects to present to their clients (recruitng coys)

If not, then there should be some kind of guarantee for d N5000/N7500

basically all i'm saying is d business model tho very profitable in its present form, is not Socially responsible,
In d long run when environmental factors weigh in, They'll be forced to adopt something similar to my proposal, cash out or face d revolution of d masses.

Peace  cool
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by kindikeh(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
the gse exam hw does it look like .diggler hv u written it b4.
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by Alert(f): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
the GSE thingy is a ripp off of Nigerian graduates most of whom depend on families for their daily survival.
I wrote a letter to GSE highlighting how it affects mostly unemployed Graduates, I got a reply saying that my mail will be forwarded to the management of the GSE and up tilll date , I have not heard from them.
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by edumen2003: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
Soj is their agent, he just want to convince us but we should always learn how to call a spade a spade , where in the world do applicants ask to pay money b4 they do a job test. The truth is that the so called GSE people Go from one office to another looking for firms that will use them and trust Nigerians 10% is always involved but i encourage all applicants to rise up against this canker worm by not buying or registering the so called exam because if we do all companies in Nigeria will learn this evil trend and our juniors will also have to suffer it. Some people i know have written this exam but they have not still gotten job. it is just like some of us that did NIM when we were corpers, believe me nobody or company has ever invited me for interview because of Been a member Of NIM, even when u let them know that u have it they will not be interested. Above all, let us keep our fingers crossed and be in the hands of God because it is not of he that runneth or he that doeth ,is the lord that showeth mercy. I wish all of us success and Believe that God will give us a reason to laugh again.
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by diggler(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ Alert

Sorry luv, grin grin grin
Keep waiting, maybe i could get u some coffee & Keep u company whilst we wait

@ Kindikeh
I've not written it, & will only give it consideration when evidence appears that its workable.
Besides i'm aiite wiv my present hustle (at least person dey chop 1+1+1, rent small face me i face u & visit galleria wit d chic once in 5 months grin grin)

Also latest intel i've got suggests some of their so called client companies actually take ppl witout d GSE. (HR backhand runs) afterall na naija we dey

@edumen2003
We dey ur back
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by edumen2003: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2008
diggler,na true u talk na naija we dey,are u online now so that we chat on yahoo messenger, edumen2003@yahoo.co.uk waiting
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by SOJ(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
@edumen & all

am afraid u epitomise the picture of old nigeria: the one which still wants all things for free. You say that no where in the world are applicants paying to do aptitude tests;tell me, have u bothered moving out of your cubicled space to validate that?or do u just make presumptous suggestions like this?
I dont see anything bad in the idea of paying to do a test whereby ur data and scores will be in a central database and can be used to apply for positions anytime the opportunity presents itself; that sure signals an era where we dont have to run around venues to do all kinds of aptitude tests.

This doesnt mean i'm an agent of GSE;but i buy into their idea, and thats where it stops!
Imagine a situation where u av 4 tests to do in a particular saturday, what would u do?would u rathere spend time juggling which test to attend or finish one and strat rushing to meetup with anoda?

I mean this GSE concept makes things very convenient for all and sundry,everyone wins no one loses.
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by jodeci(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2008
SOJ:

@edumen & all

am afraid u epitomise the picture of old nigeria: the one which still wants all things for free. You say that no where in the world are applicants paying to do aptitude tests;tell me, have u bothered moving out of your cubicled space to validate that?or do u just make presumptous suggestions like this?
I don't see anything bad in the idea of paying to do a test whereby your data and scores will be in a central database and can be used to apply for positions anytime the opportunity presents itself; that sure signals an era where we don't have to run around venues to do all kinds of aptitude tests.

This doesnt mean i'm an agent of GSE;but i buy into their idea, and thats where it stops!
Imagine a situation where u av 4 tests to do in a particular saturday, what would u do?would u rathere spend time juggling which test to attend or finish one and strat rushing to meetup with another?

I mean this GSE concept makes things very convenient for all and sundry,everyone wins no one loses.

See marketing skills!
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by mosiate(f): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2008
i'm really sorry to bring up an issue that doesn't belong to this trend, but it's very crucial to me.does anyone know anything about wapco test, i mean is the the result out yet, i really need to to know thanks.
Re: Union Bank 2008 Graduate Recruitment by edumen2003: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
SoJ,I must commend your high marketing skill and i said no place in the world are applicants asked to pay money for a job aptitude test and if you know any place in the world that applicants pay for job aptitude let me know, i mean job ooooooooo.Meanwhile,SOJ, if u re interested in oil marketing job,CONTACT ME on edumen2003@yahoo.co.uk.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Available At Dovely Palace Hotel, Owerri / Apply For Ongoing Hyinsco Integrated Services Recruitment 2017 / US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.