Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book (2893 Views)

Summarise Copy Of PMP'S PMBOK Guide Fifth Edition E-book Available For Sale / Download Project Management Book Of Knowledge(pmbok) 4th Edition For Free / Project Management (pmbok 4th Edition Based Materials) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by pearce: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

The trend of Project Management is evolving now in Nigeria Market.Certified PMP holders earn good salary than their counterparts,they also hit more job opportunities.It also gives you the power of negotiation at interviews or job opportunities.It is high time we give ourselves a wake up call.I have taken the bold step to climb the success ladder!I am also using this opportunity to give others a lifetime opportunity to brace up their earning potentials.Our future lies in our hands.

The Book covers all Nine Knowledge Areas in Project Management.(Third Edition)
1.Project Integration Management
2.Project Scope Management
3.Project Time Management
4.Project Cost Management
5.Project Human Resource Management
6.Project Quality Management
7.Project Communications Management
8.Project Risk Management
9.Project Procurement Management

Also include Sample questions you will see in real-time exam.I bet you its worth the while.

To get full package of the CD or Book call Tunde on the numbers below.

MTN:08033462964
Glo:08054176465
Starcomms:07028469010

Taking your career to the next level pays in the long run!!!
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by Kashif(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
Oga,

Can I get a copy? shocked
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by pearce: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2008
Hi Kashif,

You can sure get a copy.Do give a call on the numbers indicated or send me an e-mail at kunlepeers@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by ubiaru(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hello pearce,thank.i just spoke with Tunde now and he is going to send me the C.d.i already have the pmbok in my flash drive. i was just wondering what i need the c.d for again.
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by ubiaru(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
My email is ritau@mtnnigeria.net
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by Kashif(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2008
If you have it on flash, why bother about the CD?
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by ubiaru(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ok,then,i spoke with tunde and he said it was ok for me.
Thanks.
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by larryx1: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2008
bros i no go mind get the book ooo,my email address is lanreyusuf01@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by trulyopal(f): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2008
pls can u send a copy of the pmbok to my mail.
hassanagee@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by shmyle(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2008
hello,

i'm interested as well in the book. my e-mail addy is shmyle_1@yahoo.com.

regards,
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by Togolese24(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
Bros may God bless you, abeg could you send all those books to my mail box: lele4lifesd1@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by weco247: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2008
Big bros, God will bless you real good for this awareness. Please could you send me a copy of the PMBoK to me. This is my e-mail id weco247@yahoo.com.
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by ceecee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2008
Pearce pls send me the book via cc_okorie@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by ceecee(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
pearce,
kindly send the book to me cc_okorie@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by adexy: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
Bros, I like a copy please. My email add is adxey2@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by adexy: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
Bros, I like a copy please. My email add is adexy2@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by donlet(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2008
can i have a copy of the pmbok plsssssssssssss.my email is dnajeem@gmail.com
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by biketat: 1:31am On Dec 17, 2008
Please, i need a copy of the cd or the book badly because i intend going to project management full time. my email address is damilola_ids@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by solacedar: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2009
please kindly forward the PMBoK book to me. My address: solacedar@yahoo.com I would very much appreciate it.
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by okeyz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2009
HI KASHIF ,WHERE CAN I GET PMP TRAINING THAT IS NOT TOO EXPENSIVE I.E WITHIN THE 30,000 - 50,000 K RANGE,THANKS
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by PMP: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2009
Project Management Training is a Top-Notch skill to gain loads of benefits from and become a high flier.
If you are in the Abuja or Northern Region of Nigeria,contact me @ritetracconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by Waleesa: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2009
Do you need study material for the PMP/CAPM certification exam(4th edition PMBOK)?
We supply:

-CROSSWIND PRODUCTS such as text books, CD with up to 3,500 exam type questions, audio CD's for those of you that spend a lot of time in traffic,
laminated placemats showing all the knowledge areas, that you can use to refresh your memory while at work etc.

-RITA MULCAHY PRODUCTS such as Text books, CD with up to 1,500 exam type questions(which you can update via the internet etc

-ANDY CROWE PRODUCTS. The only product by this author is the PMP/CAPM textbook.

These are the most popular authors at the moment but we can get you any other material by any other author your require. We also offer a FREE DELIVERY SERVICE throughout Nigeria.

please call 07034134513 or 07034056829.
Re: Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by Idaraeko(f): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
HELLO, PLS CAN YOU SEND THE BOOK TO ME, AM INTERESTED, THKS. MY EMAIL IS dyra4u@yahoo.com. GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (Reply)

Monitoring And Evaluation (m&e) Training In Lagos And Abuja, Nigeria / Make One Million Naira A Month Selling Waste. / Scholarship For Nigerians To Get Ccie Training In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.