Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,307 members, 7,860,758 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book (600 Views)

Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! / Project Management Training In Warri And Environs / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBoK)Book by pearce: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

The trend of Project Management is evolving now in Nigeria Market.Certified PMP holders earn good salary than their counterparts,they also hit more job opportunities.It also gives you the power of negotiation at interviews or job opportunities.It is high time we give ourselves a wake up call.I have taken the bold step to climb the success ladder!I am also using this opportunity to give others a lifetime opportunity to brace up their earning potentials.Our future lies in our hands.

The Book covers all Nine Knowledge Areas in Project Management.(Third Edition)
1.Project Integration Management
2.Project Scope Management
3.Project Time Management
4.Project Cost Management
5.Project Human Resource Management
6.Project Quality Management
7.Project Communications Management
8.Project Risk Management
9.Project Procurement Management

Also include Sample questions you will see in real-time exam.I bet you its worth the while.

To get full package of the CD or Book call Tunde on the numbers below.

MTN:08033462964
Glo:08054176465
Starcomms:07028469010

Taking your career to the next level pays in the long run!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bankphb Medical Held Last Month In Phc / How To Find Opportunities To Work Abroad / From Accounting To Information Technology!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.