Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

American Dv 2008 Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Dv 2008 Lottery (799 Views)

American DV Lottery 2015 Result Out-nigeria & 18 Other Countries Not Eligible / Do Winners Of American Dv Lottery Receive Text Message / American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Dv 2008 Lottery by bluehorizo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2008
I hereby bring to the notice of the public and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs an issue I’m having with the American Embassy in Lagos.

I had entered for and won the visa lottery DV 2008, with case number 2008af00014855, and my name, Omiyale Morufat J.

To my utmost surprise, however, on the interview day, I presented my original

WAEC certificate, but the consular officer that attended to me rejected it on the grounds that it was falsified.

He did not do any verification whatsoever, and how she arrived at the summary conclusion that it was forged beats my imagination.

Worse still, it was after I had paid $1,550 for my husband and I.

Also, she further informed me that I have been barred permanently from entering the United States.

Later, I got a WAEC scratch card to check if the error was from the examination body, and discovered that the same result still exists.

For God’s sake, if Americans are not ready to issue Nigerians visas, they should not obtain money, only to refuse them on baseless accusations.

Omiyale Morufat J.,

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20080814033778

The Americans are rippers or what other name can one call them?
Re: American Dv 2008 Lottery by deariekay(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
hi baby,
so what are u waiting for,go ahead and sue them.it is absurd and annoying.i guess u have a good case.must u go to america?u must sue them.

regards.

kay.
Re: American Dv 2008 Lottery by sexibabes: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
have u sued the bastards yet,,,,,trust me the sueing thing works
Re: American Dv 2008 Lottery by promise2(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2008
Sexibabes,

sorry i have been looking for you. pls kindly provide your email address to me, i need it urgent, mine is nnemise@yahoo.com.

I saw ur post on health thread where you said one fellow should mail you but i couldnt find your email address.
Sorry to divert your discussion.
Re: American Dv 2008 Lottery by webman(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2008
My friends, what actually happened to you was a case of some Nigerian collaborators selling people's visas with  the help of american officers at  the American Embassy. It could be sold for between N500k- N2m depending on  their "weight " of their clients. You can sue them when your claims are REAL and US government will not tolerate such things but it's purely NIGERIAN FACTORS HERE
Re: American Dv 2008 Lottery by webman(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2008
My friend, what actually happened to you was a case of some Nigerian collaborators selling people's visas with  the help of american officers at  the American Embassy. It could be sold for between N500k- N2m depending on  their "weight " of their clients. You can sue them when your claims are REAL and US government will not tolerate such things but it's purely NIGERIAN FACTORS HERE

(1) (Reply)

"First" London Bus Workers To Vote For Strike Action / Is It Right To Fly Ba Now / Nigerians In Tennesse Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.