Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Problem With Designing Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Problem With Designing Website (908 Views)

With A Degree In Graphic Designing/website Designing Can You Get A Job In Naija? / >> Help - Designing Website Header / Designing Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Designing Website by pholusho(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
hi everyone am trying to design a website were every one who signs up automatically has his or her own section on the site something like hi5.com; (user: "can receive and send messages"; "upload pictures"; "etc"wink please how do i go about it? and what programming language is involved? thank you. and what hosting company should i use?  smileyshowdey2007@gmail.com
Re: Problem With Designing Website by HC: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
Its called a social networking website.
Re: Problem With Designing Website by webguru(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
u shld take a step at a time

start wt little php programming

wot u want to do is really massive for a beginner
Re: Problem With Designing Website by kheme(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2008
why do you need this or rather, what do you need this for? we already have tons of social networks on the internet, and some very good ones too, like facebook.com

if you feel you MUST do this, then you're in for some deep shit, man! i'm sorry to say! but websites like those are not a months job!

you'd have to learn PHP, MySQL, AJAX and XHTML. as for hosting company, i can suggest the one i've always used in nigera www.naijahost.com
Re: Problem With Designing Website by raphlegit(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2008
hello,

I guess building a networking website is a abit problem but not too worry, I came acros an E-book that explained everything just the way , you wuld want it,from Building using HTML to DHTML. This Ebook helped me personally, it also taught me how to present websit proporsals to Companies,Schools and other Organization.

you can call me on 08073033557 or mail me at raphlegit@gmail.com
Rapheal.
Re: Problem With Designing Website by efe200: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2008
It is quite simple, all you need is take some hours of your time to go through the help file in dreamweaver and learn how to build application rapidly. When you are done, i advice that you get some tutorials on php so that you  can know how to edit what you see is what you get file that dreamweaver generates for you.

i suggest you get php for dommies pdf from any available site eg www.onlinecomputerbooks.com.

You still have to read my friend.

If you are stuck contact me personally and i would send you useful links that will help you get start very fast.

Efe
email: info@veprox.org
Re: Problem With Designing Website by pholusho(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
Thank yah all very much for the help. I'll get back to yall soon.

(1) (Reply)

This Cms Thing. / Webmasters, Interact Live With Winners Of The Android Developer Challenge / Help: How Do I Get My Wordpress Blog Site Certified By Alexa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.