Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Briscow Helicopter Interview Tomorow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Briscow Helicopter Interview Tomorow (925 Views)

National Drilling Company Is Uae Is Recruiting In Abuja Tomorow / I Got This Invite Today For Interview Tomorow / First Bank Insurance Interview Tomorow.. Pls Who Hve An Idea Of Wat Wud B Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Briscow Helicopter Interview Tomorow by d7thcaller: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
Please house I urgently need infomation on the interview tips for Briscoe because the interview is tomorrow and I was invited.
I will really apprecaite this.
Re: Briscow Helicopter Interview Tomorow by folafikayo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2008
@poster it is nt briscow but bristow.
Which dept r u bin interviewd 4?
Re: Briscow Helicopter Interview Tomorow by d7thcaller: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2008
Thanks 4 the correction I guess I was typing fast.
I am being interviewed for the postion of Pilot Trainee.
Re: Briscow Helicopter Interview Tomorow by IVY4U(f): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2008
@d7thcaller,
Congts. I ve not don the interview b/4 but some1 who has don it with them said:

"In the interview, they asked me to describe How a Chopper flies (principle of flight), Why I wanted to be a Pilot, What are the necessary attributes that wld make a good pilot, why I felt i would make a good Pilot for bristow, why i wanted to work with bristow, talk abt global warming (General Affairs), what do i know abt the Politics going on in the US race for presidency.
they asked others what the capital of Kenya was, which country is Pretoria City, Whats the capital of Angola, Uganda, etc."

This is all i can tell you.
All d best and do let us know wat next.
When did you do ur test?

1 Like

Re: Briscow Helicopter Interview Tomorow by d7thcaller: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
IVU4U thanks 4 your post.
I did the test yesterday and the inetrview today.It was fine.The question were similar to what you said.
I will keep the house informed.
One love

(1) (Reply)

Any News From Igi Plc / Itil,ccna,oca,mcse Certification Made Easy Hurray! / Bankphb Interview Of 17th December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.