Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! (1487 Views)

Reg Tiny Light 99 Camry For Quick Grabs / Up For Quick Grabs... Very Clean Peugeot 407 - Full Option (Negotiable Price) / Brand New Peugeot 307 For Quick Grabs>>>price Slashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by abuggie: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
This car is as good as new, It has the following features:

Automatic transmission
Factory A/C
Alloy Wheels
keyless entry
CD Player
Leather Seats
Cruise control
Mileage:  5,400 Miles
And lots more,
Asking price : N4.7Million

You can contact me on 08037557522 or 07028093664

Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by DeepZone: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
The same full loaded standard is sold[b] new[/b] in the US for $26500 and that's about N2.9M, how come you are selling one with 5400 miles for N4.7M?
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by klas(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
DeepZone:

The same full loaded standard is sold[b] new[/b] in the US for $26500 and that's about N2.9M, how come you are selling one with 5400 miles for N4.7M?

DZ, like how much do you think this car is worth in Nigeria because Honda Place sells 2008 Accord at almost double the price you quoted. Not saying you are wrong with the $ price, I have also seen that on the net but even on other threads here, 2006/2007 Accord are being offered for N3m and over which I cant recall you reacting against. Are we being ripped off?
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2008
Why doesn't DZ go thru the hassle of shipping and clearing them to naija,
Then he can sell them for 2.9 milli
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by bugybugy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2008
DZ, no mind them jare, i'm glad that we are having more intellectuals among us. The car doesn't cost up to 4.3m for brand new at HONDA'S PLACE,if klas and Josboy think cos of the hussle to bring one to Nigeria should make the price that high, too bad and mind you JOSBOY, this is Nigerian registered NOT cleared at the port, God dey sha and MAGA must pay like they say, lol
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by promise72(m): 5:32am On Aug 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Sorry to differ. Waht is your exchange rate? at N118/dollar. That should come to areound 3.1mill. Ship for around $2,000 and clear for about 300k there about. We are looking to around 3.6mill. Its still a long way to 4.7mill (Dont forget its "asking"wink Doesnt mean hes gonna get that and the fact that the car has been driven a little.

Just my 2cents cool
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by ssRhino: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2008
I dont know what the fuzz is all about, f they could get one, they cld get it and come and post for 2.9M.
Dude, dont listen to them, just sell your stuff and good luck
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by klas(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2008
bugybugy:

DZ, no mind them jare, i'm glad that we are having more intellectuals among us. The car doesn't cost up to 4.3m for brand new at HONDA'S PLACE,if klas and Josboy think because of the hussle to bring one to Nigeria should make the price that high, too bad and mind you JOSBOY, this is Nigerian registered NOT cleared at the port, God dey sha and MAGA must pay like they say, lol

Bugybugy, read my post again. I was also asking a question if we are being ripped off.

But my beef with DZ  in that post relates to what I noticed in this auto section. Pple hardly criticised adverts by the "big" nairaland dealers but will pounce on perceived one off dealer. Why should 2006 Accord be advertised for almost N3m without a whimper from anyone but the newer version attract negative comment.

Perhaps somebody can take up the intellectual challenge of giving us detail breakdown of what the advertised vehicles actually should cost all inclusive. Somebody told me that the $ price on the net is as misleading as quoting airfare net of taxes when we know that taxes on airticket are usually hefty. How true this is, I don't know. Is tax on car in US really that much that it can account for huge price differential when converted to naira as we are seeing here?

Do you also notice that NL dealers hardly state the trim (LX, EX, EX-L etc) of Honda cars? just the nebulous "American spec". yet trim level should be a factor in pricing.
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2008
I don't know why people just come on this forum to criticize or destroy other people's business. This guy offered a fantastic 2008 Honda Accord for sale. It is either you are interested in it or not. Trying to breakdown the price he put on the car is ridiculous. If the car cost $26500 as Deepzone or what you call self said, how much you think he shipped the car in a container? And the clearing is not less than N500,000. If you look at it that way the cars is already N3.8million. People don't ship that type of car on Ro-Ro.

People like deepzone would need to go to the American Embassy get a visa and get their own 2008 Honda Accord totalling N2.8 Milion.

Can we just respect others business transaction?
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2008
oaziz:

I don't know why people just come on this forum to criticize or destroy other people's business. This guy offered a fantastic 2008 Honda Accord for sale. It is either you are interested in it or not. Trying to breakdown the price he put on the car is ridiculous. If the car cost $26500 as Deepzone or what you call self said, how much you think he shipped the car in a container? And the clearing is not less than N500,000. If you look at it that way the cars is already N3.8million. People don't ship that type of car on Ro-Ro.

People like deepzone would need to go to the American Embassy get a visa and get their own 2008 Honda Accord totalling N2.8 Milion.

Can we just respect others business transaction?

Well said, these people should go and set-up shop, if they perceive the market is monetarily inflated,
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by texazzpete(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Well said, these people should go and set-up shop, if they perceive the market is monetarily inflated,

If petrol goes up to N150 a litre, would you open a filling station of your own just to keep your tank filled?
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by seunbballo(m): 2:11am On Aug 19, 2008
Make those wey dey criticise another person business go mind their own business. I have been on nairaland since its inception and never gave people bad comment whether their business is true or a little bit untrue.

Make i just warn all those people wey dey jump like "EYE SHAKURO-LOUD MOUTH BIRD" When me i post anything for here wey another person won spoil am. Walahi Talai! I go swear for that person destiny. Period.
Re: Wow! 2008 Honda Accords For Quick Grabs! by abuggie: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2008
Thank you all! for your critiscism and comments, the car is still up for sale and asking is still N4.7million. Please if anyone has one for N2.8million I WOULD BUY IT CASH!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Sequoia Sr5: Asking Price 3.9million / Nigerian Biker's Calabash Helmets / sold sold sold 1999/2000 Rover 600 Forsale(NEGOTIABLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.