Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Attention To Details - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Attention To Details (1108 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- When Praying, Tell God What You Want In Details (see This) / Test Of Observation Skills: Do You Have Eyes For Details?!? / Dis Government Is Playing Us 419, click here 4 details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention To Details by dafman(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2006
A professor is giving the first year medical students their first lecture on autopsies, and decides to give them a few basics before starting. "You must be capable of two things to do an autopsy. The first thing is that you must have no sense of fear." At this point, the lecturer sticks his finger into the dead man's anus, pulls it out, and then licks it. He asks all the students to do the same thing with the corpses in front of them. After a couple of minutes' silence, they follow through with his disgusting command. "The second thing is that you must have an acute sense of observation: How many of you noticed that I stuck my middle finger into the corpse's anus, but I licked my index finger . . . . . . 
Re: Attention To Details by kajad(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2006
OMG!!!! shocked shocked shocked
What a Prof, grin grin grin
Re: Attention To Details by Zahymaka(m): 1:01am On Jun 25, 2006
This is one of the few 'Recyclations' I really enjoy more than the original. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Attention To Details by shawna(f): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2006
lmao grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Computer Dependency / The Beauty Of Maths - Not A Joke O / Some Old Men Can Still Think Fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.