Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

=n= Land Is Improving By The Anti Souls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / =n= Land Is Improving By The Anti Souls (799 Views)

Mortal Kombat X Game Android Solutions Tool Koins And Souls APK Ios / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? / Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

=n= Land Is Improving By The Anti Souls by tomola(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2008
I am very happy to see this n.land improving, and Thank's to the anti souls who are trying their best to sweep away the dirty habit of turning n.land into business land Infact this kind of unclean life shouldn't exit btw members to members, en members to members are to know that they are one in terms of technology no one is ever greater than other; we must not learn to demand for money and what i bliv most is that if you have done a great job for your member i think they are to give willinginly & not you asking for money when you are not a beggar for example luk at yinraph asking me to pay him b4 he can send me mtn pc freebies which as alreadily pasted by miscoffied. I advice we stop earning money from this forum he you need money go out there and do d work dat you know, and am pleading for ogboraph all the n.landers shud 4give him let's stop the attitude of insulting one another, let's learn to love ourselves and most of all i hope you guys wouldn't insult me as a reply. One love keep us strong. [Warning! Everyone shud neva demand for money again or else] ONE LOVE TO THE =N= LANDERS ANTI SOUL

Re: =n= Land Is Improving By The Anti Souls by segzicres(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2008
i agree. it's those that want to use the trick to make money that angry because they won't make free cash any longer.
Re: =n= Land Is Improving By The Anti Souls by Dclique(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2008
lets jst say its only d smart dat survives

(1) (Reply)

Yahoomail Link / Please,help A Brother / Bold 2 N Cuve 2 Uk Used Wit Oda New Phns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.