Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Analyse And Reply To Me, If You Have Learnt Something - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Analyse And Reply To Me, If You Have Learnt Something (738 Views)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / What You Learnt In Church Today ? / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analyse And Reply To Me, If You Have Learnt Something by wiser: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
Are you a child of God, you never know how to overcome that temptation you use to have. Read and analyse this it will help you.
First of all identify it, that temptation which use to exert strngest pull on you.
secndly know when this temptation most likely occure, if it iswhen you are alone,at work, in school, at home, with friends etc. Then after you have observed this, when that time is likely to surface in any time of the day of your life, try to do another thing else to escape that paticular condition. For example if yours comes while you are alon in the home, try to move out to places like library or visit friends or go esle where you know that you will not be idle thinking. That will sove your problem. Apply this method to other things . Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Need A Christian Fellowship In Victoria Island / The Scriptures In The Time Of Jesus / Is God To Be Blamed In All Bad Happenings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.