Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! (5673 Views)

Rihanna Takes More Breathtaking Photos For Harpers Baazar China / Rihanna Takes Her Clothes Off For Elle Magazine December 2014 Issue / Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by babyx(f): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
You think they make a good couple?, wink

Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by Nella(f): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2008
They are all just fuc.king demselfs inside that hollywood. Wether dey make or not it nor concern me.
just like Ciara and d lil Bowwow kid.
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by mohawkchic(f): 3:50am On Aug 18, 2008
~Aaaw . . me loves em both . . they do make a cute couple!!
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by shannong(f): 5:48am On Aug 18, 2008
I guess
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by Emad(f): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2008
no they are not because i wanted him myself
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by spikedcylinder: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2008
This Rihanna's body na die o!
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by Nautillus(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

This Rihanna's body na die o!

You can say that 100x over men, thats the shizzle.ahh . . .The pecks of stardorm . . .chai . . . .Kriss they enjoy too much oh
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by Gamine(f): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2008
AS IN!!

her body wasnt that good before sha o!!

God help us embarassed
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by spikedcylinder: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
Gamine:

AS IN!!

her body wasnt that good before sha o!!

God help us embarassed

It was o. Check out her Pon de Replay video (I really loved the sneakers she wore in that!). She just didnt expose it this much before and besides after hitting mega stardom, she would have done some "polishing"!
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by MrCrackles(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2008
all this puppy love gallivanting?!

Rhi-Rhi and Chris defo look alrite together!

oh well been there, done that, let them mop up the rest! grin
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by Shaz(f): 2:19am On Aug 19, 2008
Yeah, yeah
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by iice(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2008
He looks like her kid brother jare. She 'looks' too matured for him
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by grandjedi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
Brash!:

all this puppy love gallivanting?!

Yeah, I think it's puppy love too. I give them one year.

iice:

He looks like her kid brother jare. She 'looks' too matured for him

One of the bigger boys will soon step in, and then : end of story.No more "umbrella" to stay under.
They both look cute sha.
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by tatooman: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2008
Rihanna body look so sexy nd yerning 4 a good affection, care ,loving too. [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2008
I think they make a cute couple

tatooman:

Rihanna body look so sexy nd yerning 4 a good affection, care ,loving too. [/color][color=#990000]
so you want to say chris isn't showing her
love and care? undecided
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by idupaul: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2008
man this rihhana body no bad oooo,  just imagine yourself humping her, hmmmmm

sha my girl used to have this kind of boddy, but now when i look at her i de see one say the flat tummy has been replaced by a pouch.
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by xheggs(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2008
idupaul:

man this rihhana body no bad oooo,  just imagine yourself humping her, hmmmmm

sha my girl used to have this kind of boddy, but now when i look at her i de see one say the flat tummy has been replaced by a pouch.

lmao

yea.,.,.,dats an awesome body.,.,.saw her at Abj

bout d couple thing.,.,.,. grin grin grin they reali make me laugh
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by spikedcylinder: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2008
grand jedi:

Yeah, I think it's puppy love too. I give them one year.

One of the bigger boys will soon step in, and then : end of story.No more "umbrella" to stay under.
They both look cute sha.

You try o. One year sha! I give them 6 months!
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by OpeLovely(f): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2008
6 months ke?

I give them 3 months.

They should go and ask what happened to Ciara and Bow Wow.
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by origina9ja(f): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
abeg
i lyk rihanna
bt wetting she do my caira no gud ooo
anways na life sha

dey no bad as a couple sha
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by Nella(f): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2008
origina9ja:

abeg
i like rihanna
[b]bt wetting she do my caira no good ooo[/b]anways na life sha

dey no bad as a couple sha

wetin she do Ciara? undecided
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by Classigal(f): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
See Rihanna!! Damn where was I on the hips queue when God was sharing? sad
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by spikedcylinder: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2008
Nella:

wetin she do Ciara? undecided

Help me ask am o!
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by benboa(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2008
what did Rihanna do to Ciara, people speak up
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by floxy23: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
lets just pray they are able to make it cos all this celebrities they just enjoy themselves.i dont think they are usually in for a serious relationship
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by MrCrackles(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2008
why is this a fucking big deal and why does it deserve a thread creation?!
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by spikedcylinder: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2008
Brash!:

why is this a fucking big deal and why does it deserve a thread creation?!

For the purpose of entertainment??

tongue
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by MrCrackles(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2008
spikedcylinder:

For the purpose of entertainment??

tongue

ok i would only accept that because it is u! wink
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by spikedcylinder: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
Brash!:

ok i would only accept that because it is u! wink

Awwww. . . . . I lurve you too hun! tongue
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by yongbabe(f): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2008
Rihanna has a killa bod!
Re: Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! by spikedcylinder: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2008
yong babe:

Rihanna has a killa bod!

Seconded! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

These Artists Really Cant Sing! / Kevin And Elizabeth Of Big Brother Africa Welcomes 2nd Child-Photos / Nicki Minaj With Massive Cleavage In Full Display At Las Vegas Pool Party....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.